Heath Ledger is Dead

burning 4 revenge

Its heath who is dead. So sad. You all have internet access...google him.

Things like this make me look beyond breakups. Anyone could die, we should be grateful to have life. Honestly.

melodymatters
Its heath who is dead. So sad. You all have internet access...google him.

Things like this make me look beyond breakups. Anyone could die, we should be grateful to have life. Honestly.

NO ! Wait...Heath ledger.....DEAD ?????:o

It is sad. He was growing into to be such a fine actor. It is amazing with all that talent and the world in his hand and it ends so soon. I really liked him.:confused:

Chrome Barracuda

That sucks I just found out about it when I woke up from my nap. I think that the dark knight will be his greatest performance ever. and it just sucks that he wont be around. like brandon lee and river phoenix.

The good always die young.

I feel sorry for his wife and kid.

This is very sad news. His poor baby Matilda! She has to grow up without her father.

It's so strange when a celebrity dies... Someone you've grown accustomed to seeing "out there". Reminds one of one's own mortality.

Citizen Erased

I still can't believe it. I remember watching him on the aussie soap home and away in the 90's and thinking what a babe lol. Everyone over here loved him, him and his adorable accent. I feel so sorry for his family, especially his beautiful daughter. Just still stunned, as everyone else is.

Citizen Erased
what he had a special accent? I mean I could tell it wasnt american, but wasnt it a type of ausi or something/

He was Aussie. He has been in the US for only 7-8 years or so. I loved hearing his adorable Aussie "twang" in the middle of Hollywood :p

Citizen Erased
I like it when people with foreign accents talk with the greatest accent the american one, and he did that good

Okay then.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
I like it when people with foreign accents talk with the greatest accent the american one, and he did that good

Darlin Coco does a good impression of New Yorkers you should hear her

You are soooo funny Coco! Did ya get some sleep at work? lol

Sorry to hear about one of your own passing :(

Drugs... a little bit goes a long way... too much can ruin your day... so sad.

They said he was naked when he was found. I hope they don't say he was with someone when it happened. That would imply... a hooker... he wasn't really gay was he? ya know... that broke back mountain thing.

Teacher's Pet

I only want to know ONE thing about Heath Ledger...

As a celebrity with fame and money.......

Did he have Superbowl tickets?

I mean like, he won't be needing them and all...

-TP

wants to go to Arizona!

R.I.P

I love 2 hands

I still can't believe it. I remember watching him on the aussie soap home and away in the 90's

Really? I don't remember him in H&A

Citizen Erased
R.I.P

I love 2 hands

Really? I don't remember him in H&A

He wasn't in it for very long. He was a surfie lol very cute. No he wasn't gay AW. He should have won the oscar for that performance.

I was really shocked when i read it in the newspaper online!

Only 28, such a short life. Makes me wonder how much i take life for granted...