I am so confussed I need some guidence

sobroken

I am hoping someone here can help me out! Almost two years ago I meet someone who would forever change my life, at that time I had no clue how he would forever change me. Our first date was an amazing concert and I met his father the very next night, long story short, what I felt for him scared me to death and I began to distant myself... During this time he began to date another girl briefly. Over the next couple months both of our families went through some very trying times (he found out the former girl was pregnant) that brought us closer again, and finally I was able to give my heart to him even though I knew he was expecting a child with his ex I didn't care. I knew I loved him. So of course what comes up most come down. 2 weeks before I was suppose to leave for europe on business she walks in our house and tells him that he shall not be part of the baby's life while I was around. (even longer story) bottom line I left I didn't have the heart to make him choose and I didn't think I was worth the fight and the court dates that he would have to go through for the child so once again I left, he understood. A year later my heart still aches I still cry my self to sleep. I see him everyother day some days he can't look at me other days we act like the best of friends. we both have dated other people since that day and he even has came close to an enagement. I guess my question is deep down I know he is the one for me. Our families see it and ask us all the time why we don't work on it. How do you know when to let go or to hold on. ???????

So...can he be with you again now that the baby's born, or if he's with you will the ex try again to take visitation away? What was her reason for not wanting him to be with you but being okay with it if he was with someone else?

• Author

I am really not sure what she will try and do! I know that things with them are no better and she still pick "Fights". She doesn't care for me for a number of reasons mainly because we come different type of families and have different views of what is right and what is wrong. I also believe that she might hold a grudge against me because I have always been around and his family as always welcomed me with open arms where as she isn't allowed around for various reasons.

I know this sounds so immature, she is literally from a trailer park and him and I grew up in respectable families. In all honestly I think she fears of loosing the child if him and I were to off. be together. These are all just guesses.