What do you do if someone sets you on fire?

No Foolin

I leave the planet for a little while and all hell breaks lose on the coping board.

FACT: we have established that break ups suck. FACT: If your relationship is over its over, PERIOD. FACT: The longer you sit on yer tail and put your ex on the god pedestal, the longer yer gonna feel like crap. FACT: Inaction = depression. FACT: ACTION = progression (right action of course).

FACT: trying to talk or get back with your ex is one of the dumbest "weapons of mass destruction are in Iraq" ideas of all time.

Listen kids, recovery is an all the time thing, doesn't have to be perfect, but it has to be done. No person is worth this much pain.

You are doing it to yourself...........Stop doing it. OR If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging :cool:

No Foolin

You are doing it to yourself...........Stop doing it. OR If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging cool.gif

:laugh: How true is that.

Step back from the shovel and go out to play. :bunny:

I leave the planet for a little while and all hell breaks lose on the coping board.

FACT: we have established that break ups suck. FACT: If your relationship is over its over, PERIOD. FACT: The longer you sit on yer tail and put your ex on the god pedestal, the longer yer gonna feel like crap. FACT: Inaction = depression. FACT: ACTION = progression (right action of course).

FACT: trying to talk or get back with your ex is one of the dumbest "weapons of mass destruction are in Iraq" ideas of all time.

Listen kids, recovery is an all the time thing, doesn't have to be perfect, but it has to be done. No person is worth this much pain.

You are doing it to yourself...........Stop doing it. OR If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging :cool:

No Foolin

Thanks! =)

STOP : Thinking about former significant other

DROP: Any guilt you may feel

ROLL: the dice once more to get someone to make you happy

Damn great post NF. The truth can suck, but it is the truth and has to be faced. Was feeling mighty low before but much better now, esp after reading the red pill post to.

Ok life do it to me one more time!! Im ready for you!!

No Foolin

Now if we can only get everyone to follow this advice, but then that would put LS out of business.:eek::p

Great post BTW.

Now if we can only get everyone to follow this advice, but then that would put LS out of business.:eek::p

Great post BTW.

good point! i wonder if there are any fake people from ls who post on these threads to effect this business here you are talking about ><