Now I know Its Manipulation

intopieces

So, after trying my best to do NC for a full week, my ex did something small that I think was pretty diabolical. I haven't called and have been avoiding his calls/text/IM's for about a week now, and suddenly, I receive a picture text on my phone. He's never sent me one before so I figured it was probably just a pic of him doing something stupid or a gag picture. Turns out, it was a picture of the two of us hugging that he took with his phone. All of those feelings came rushing right back to me and I had to call and ask what the purpose for sending me such a painful picture was. He said he wanted to send it as a gift because he knew I didnt have a copy of it.

I firlmly believe it was just a way that he knew would get me to look back fondly on the past and want to talk to him again. And it worked. Now it's going to be harder to resume No contact.

pretty cruel huh? And guess what, if you didn't call him about the pic, something else would've came, or he would call more frequently, maybe stop by the house. You were blowin' him off and he didn't like it.... so he was gettin' desperate for some kinda attention from ya. The cycle will repeat all over again....