guess what!-further update on "left for someone else"

tikster

well, luckily i have my co-worker. come to find out that my ex, he's russian. well, his new girl is a blonde russian who apparently loves to drink with him. he said that we were just soo different, haha more like our priorities just seem to be really different. i am working on transferring to a 4 yr university, then med school. he wants to go into criminal justice, but i guess he prefers to party and drink more and so does his lush of a girlfriend. and i found out that she's going to russia with he and his family! wow! they are moving really fast, but oh well. this is the type of girl that he likes and they continuously cheat on him and use him, but whatever,he apparently loves to be humiliated. they got into the relationship maybe four days after he dumped me, but were talking for a while obviously. so, all in all im countin the days to see how long this one lasts. and i must say that i feel soooo much better about myself. i don't want to sound petty bout this, but for a long time, I just felt like there was something wrong with me. now i realize that he, for some reason,will never seem to learn that this party life isn't everything.

Well, congratulations, you got rid of him. If the girl is a typical Russian she is mayhem in bed, and he will waste the rest of his sorry life having incredibly hot sex.

Feeling good about it shows you have the right priorities in life.

Well, the above poster is probably wrong. Two drunks having "hot sex" sounds sounds pretty unlikely. More like sluggish fumbling around with one or the other passing out before it's over, and snoring all night, then waking up together with bloodshot eyes, bad breath, and nasty hangovers. And bad moods are a given.

Just count yourself lucky that you're done with this loser, and move on with your life, grateful that you escaped an ugly fate.

Congrats, tikster!

:bunny::):bunny:

Hahaha.. yup, being a drunk russian is a man-magnet :p especially when you can out-drink him, he'll be at your feet in 5 seconds flat, guaranteed! aaahahahaaaa

But of course you have to be Russian to be able to pull that off :D

You don't know Russians.

You're being presumptious. How else would I know about the snoring and bad breath?

Island Girl
Touché! You forgot the bad teeth, though.

So that's why their breath is so bad!!!!!!!!! Rotting teeth!