Unleashed....

fireflywy

Well, I saw the ex with a new man today. I was grabbing lunch across the street and I caught a glimpse of her walking away with the new guy.

To be honest, I'm a hell of a lot prettier. (allow me a self esteem boost). After that, as i was eating, she walked back by and I'm pretty sure that she saw me. I on the other was looking away.

I can't say she had any thoughts about me when I walked by. I doubt it.

I guess I can finally say screw all of this... all of my thoughts, all of my odd wishes for some kind of reconciliation, or sentiments from her that maybe she misses me..... and MOVE ON.

I'm a good guy and I deserve better than what happened with us. I deserve to unleash myself from this spot I'm in now.....

Ouch FireFly.

I'm glad that this might spur you in the direction of moving on though. Perhaps if and when I see my ex with a new girl I will feel the same.

I worry that I won't truely be able to give up on a reconciliatoin until the day I see him with someone else :( Maybe by that time I won't even care that he has someone new...maybe I'll have someone new too. Here's hoping!

My ex was married just over 3 weeks after leaving me. Add to that I heard she was pregnant at the time, thus I'm sure it being one of the major reasons why it happened so fast. And still a part of me won't give up hope she will eventually come back to me. Hopeless I know, but I still can't narrow down why I'm feeling this way. I've never had a problem in dealing with relationships that were over. But this one has really taken it's toll on me. I've lost weight, have been depressed and despite the obviousness of her moving on, I can't seem to do so. I know she loves the guy she's with, but she also hated so many things about that relationship. Once the honeymoon stage is over, they'll see where they really stand in their relationship. By then I hope to have lost these feelings for her.