my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. i want him back. any ?

okay my "ex" boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years. in may he moved to montana, due to a newjob. well it turned out the job did not work out. he came home last month. while he was away i did allot of thinking about our relationship. i realised i had taken him for granted and i could have been a better girlfriend. its ture you dont know what you have until its gone. so when he came back i just wanted to show him how much i truly love him. and that i have thought about everything and i had changed. and i couldnt waite to tell him. well once he was back he said we needed a break. he loves me and we need a break. well last week he broke up with me, because he has a new girlfriend. she has the same name as me and from what his mom told me, we kinda look alike. i dont know what to do. i want him back. i am in love with him and when we talked about the break up he gave me tons of mixed signals. like when im around you he wants to love me and kiss me and be mine. but then he says we need to go our separate ways. and he told me the 2nd day we met that he knows how he wants to propose to me and he will be with me forever. so i asked him if he remembered what he said to me two years ago, and he said i dont want to give you any hope. i dont know what to do. please help me. i need all the help i can get.:(

I'm sure you want him back after you relise what you had after it was gone. But he now has a new girlfriend. The best thing to do is let time sort its self out dont bug him tell him how much you changed how much you love him, he will see that on his own if you truely have changed ! If he wants to talk let him call you that way if they do continue to be a cuple your hopes aren't totally crushed. My ex is with someone with the same name and she also kind of looks like me but I think its just the boob size and the height that are the same.

The best thing to do is let time sort its self out dont bug him tell him how much you changed how much you love him' date=' he will see that on his own if you truely have changed ! If he wants to talk let him call you that way if they do continue to be a cuple your hopes aren't totally crushed. [/quote']exactly good advice!

and she aslo kind of looks like me but I think just the boob size and the height are the same

jesus you even noticed the boob size?? is that really big you even notice its measure?? what is the boobsize??:D

Brittanyjean06

Well we both have very voluptuous boobies. My ex just needs someone there who believes his Bull crap lies and to have power over.

36 c sometimes d

depening on lactation

haha just joking