2 years ended

I am preaty bumed since my Gf of 2 years just broke up with me.she says when we get in to small arguments that i dont talk to her at that moment.i tell her we need time to cool off.at first she was ok with it and about 3 weeks ago we got in to a small fight over my friends saying all i do is want to spend time with them,Not true i have spent 2 years with her and she has been living at my house about 3 times a week. I did NC for about 4 weeks.but since then she has been texting me back and so forth. she is like you dont want to talk to me anymore and stuff like that. she says she does not want to get back together anymore and i said ok.she gets mad if i say little things like that.I am confused seems like a game.it seems like she has just forgtten 2 year. she has been hanging out with her friends but i know she is a homebody. she says she miss me.she got mad at me when i changed my status on myspace and said i would like to meet a girl that would be nice and like me for who i am.and she got mad.I also started talking to new girls and she got mad.so a few more days pass and she texts me and says you dont want to talk to me? I said i do but every time i try to you blow me off and get mad at things i say. so we meet up and we start talking about random stuff and then she brings us up and our relashionship. she said she gets up set seeing me talking to other girl.i said why.she did not give me answer it just upsets her. then she keeps saying i dont want to get your hopes up but i dont want to have a relashionship any more.i said i know you dont so why do we go threw this all the time? no answer again.she told me she still keeps everything in her room and her myspace still talks about the stuff we have done and keeps her status in a relashionship. she is a good girl one of thoes that wont do bad stuff and so forth. i dont no if she is playing games. i was depressed when she broke it off with me and with NC for 3weeks i was starting to feel fine but then she started to contact me. I dont no what to do anymore.......

rugbyrob1990

How old is this girl? It sounds like she is playing big time games with you, I would recomend going back to hard core NC.

ah yes, I've seen this little game many times. Here's what's going on. She isn't interested in you. That's what all those arguments were really about. When she is rapidly losing interest in you, she'll argue with you about anything. But, you handled it brilliantly by simply refusing to argue, walking away, and saying, "let's cool off." good work! You see, most men will get sucked right into the game and engage the argument, not realizing that she simply isn't that into him anymore and that he's just wasting his time.

So, this girl is just jerking you around for her own amusement. I'd cut off all contact with her and just disappear. When they really dig you, they don't argue over stupid little things.

• Author

well then if she over me why does she keep hitting me up.I am trying to move on and she says how come you dont want to talk to me and so forth. i want to move on but i dont no what she wants.so i am confused. one day she says she wants nothing to do with me and then other she says how come you dont want to talk to me.

• Author

So she calls me and asks me to go out to dinner and i say yes. she takes me out and she actully pays for a nice dinner.I am sure she is moving on and so am i but what i dont understand after NC for a while she keeps hitting me up once in a while. any thought would help. I want to move on. or should i just do NC and see in a few month...?

When she tells you that she doesn't want to have anything to do with you, that's what counts. All the other stuff is just BS. The important thing is that this girl can't possibly be very interested in you. If she was interested, she'd be consistent. When she contacts you and asks why you don't want to talk to her, it's probably her ego. Don't play the game. Just go with no contact whatsoever.

When she tells you that she doesn't want to have anything to do with you, that's what counts. All the other stuff is just BS. The important thing is that this girl can't possibly be very interested in you. If she was interested, she'd be consistent. When she contacts you and asks why you don't want to talk to her, it's probably her ego. Don't play the game. Just go with no contact whatsoever.

Totaly agree gfto!

Sounds like she is playing you, don't give her the satisfaction. If she calls and asks to meet, don't pick up, Hardcore NC will suit this situation.

Morph

• Author

i just need some more insite. i have been doing NC since this happends. and trying to forget what has happend. my ex texts me and asks what i am doing and stuff.i went running the other day and told her,she swings by and says i am going running as well.i dont mind but why is she still trying to contact me? after done running she is the one that brings up relashions.i say i am doing well and i ask her the same she says she is doing good.then she says who am i seeing i say just a few friends and i am going out thats when her tone changes and kinda gets mad. she is like what ever have fun with your h0es,,, i was like that was rude and she is like whatever.. is she getting jelouse? any help here????