he cheated, he cried, now he hides

sweetyetbitter

My first thread was a disaster.. anyway to make the story short.

My ex and i were together for 2.5 years. The last day we've been together was last Christmas. Then he broked up with me the day before his birthday... that was days after Christmas. I know the reason was not that clear to me. He even said that I am too perfect for him and I deserve someone better. He also denied that he was dating somebody else.

Months later. His friends and I caught him with another girl. He told me that the girl was not his GF and he only dated her a few times only (he was crying badly to me). Weeks later, he said that he had no communication with the girl lately. Then this common friend of ours confesed after i shared him that caught in the act incident... that the girl we saw (who does looked like me) was the same girl he saw in the train station (when we were still in a relationship).

I confronted him and told him that I've learned the truth now. He was cying badly again (this time it was really worst). He is so sorry and was so scared of what reaction I will give... I didnt speak anything harsh on him. He acknowledged he was so wrong for cheating on me and he would break up with his girl. But they reconcilled a few days of breaking up (sigh)

I dont know what to do next. I am still connected to him through his sister and his mom. I am so attached to his family and they really love me so much. His family and I doesn't have any clues to whether he is still involved with the girl. (no phone calls and she never dropped by his house) He wont share a story.

As far as her sister told me... he keeps my drawing on his headboard. he wouldn't let my stuff be thrown away....

Help. I need your advices. I love the guy but i've had too much when they reconcilled. Been NC to him for more than a month now.

Would it be possible for a comeback with this kind of scenario.....

Are you asking would he come back to you? It's uncertain and would depend if he's really changed or not.

The guy sounds like a loser. I would continue "no contact" if I were you and be very hesistant whether or not I let him back into my life.

But would you want to take back a guy who is capable of lying and cheating. He can't be trusted. Despite all that crying and apologizing, it appears he is still with the girl. You can stay connected with the family and not have to be close or involved with the guy. I personally wouldn't wait around for him. There are better guys out there.