At a Loss for Words

My boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me and within 24 hours he started going out with someone. All I hear now from him and mutual friends is about how happy he is. I know the girl he is with and she has no class!!! I am trying to stay busy and get on with my life but I keep getting physically sick thinking about him and the fact that he is with her. I know that I need to be single right now for me and part of why our relationship ended was because he wasn't happy as I was too dependent on him. Now that I am single I can find myself again, but I feel that in 6 mos to 2 years time we will finally be ready to be together forever. I am just soo afraid that he is going to run off with her and make a HORRIBLE decision (aka get married) as he is going to be 25. I thought he wanted to be single but I guess I was totally wrong. What do I do????

What you do is No Contact and move on with your life. It will be very hard but the only way for you to get yourself together and be the kind of woman that is desirable is to get away from him and the drama he is causing in your life. Heal and become your own person, then decide whether he belongs in your life.