fellas, how long does it take for a man to start missing his woman?

I think sometimes it takes guys longer to miss a woman than it does for women to miss a man because we are more emotional. What do you think?

I dont agree with that. People have different levels of emotions that go beyond gender. I have met and dated plenty of women that were both deeply emotional, and cold. I myself at times have been deepely emotionaly involved with a woman, and cold too.

It has always taken me longer to heal when I was the one being hurt. I think thats just human nature, not gender related

100% agreement with Diver. I'm more emotional than your average male I'd say. It's difficult for me to say goodbye to anyone that's been a part of my life.

• Author

well why does my bf need like two weeks to think and sort out his feelings

RealBroken

My girlfriend took 1 week to apparently get over me.

They lie, don't believe it.

We are all only human, but we aren't all spineless monsters im sure of it.

I missed my Ex when we broke up (quite regular) but was respectfull and conscious about contacting her. If the guy is struck on you he misses you whenever you're apart.

It depends. There are some comedians out there who will joke around and say that women tend to get over break-ups faster since they cry, talk to their girlfriends, and whatnot. Thus, they let it out whereas guys would rather walk out into traffic and get hit by a truck...lol. :laugh:

It has nothing to do with being male or female. Whether or not you miss someone is determined by how much you care about them and love them

For me even in a rebound relationship was like 3 days minimum. Even during the rebound relationship, I did think of her.

In a few of my relationships, nothing happened, no remorse, no missing her, no whatsoever.

chocolate_boy
My girlfriend took 1 week to apparently get over me.

They lie, don't believe it.

We are all only human, but we aren't all spineless monsters im sure of it.

That long?! Mine was screwing another dude the same night we got back from vacation together. :o

chocolate_boy
It has nothing to do with being male or female. Whether or not you miss someone is determined by how much you care about them and love them

The real pain is when you are with someone who pretends they are in love with you and cares about you deeply, when really they don't. Sadly I think many of us have been with them before, that is a shock to the system.

But yeah, it makes you more cautious in the future.