Keeping tabs?

Brittanyjean06

So if posisbly your ex has been calling you and hanging up? but they don't you...but why do they want to keep tabs on you? what is the whole point of that jw

I check my ex's myspace daily. I think I do it because I am scared she will move on faster then me. Also after being so close to someone im genuinely curious about whats going on for her, and am genuinely worried for her, so i want to know what shes been up to.

Art_Critic
So if posisbly your ex has been calling you and hanging up? but they don't you...but why do they want to keep tabs on you? what is the whole point of that jw

Didn't you have the mean friend that played some game on you on IM ?

Didn't they create an IM account to make it look like it was your ex ?and then IM you and it made you freak out ?

Well there you have it.. most likely a friend screwing with you..

• Author
Brittanyjean06

All those times that someone called, well It coulden't have been my friend

but if it was any of them, Gosh I would BLOW UP!

Just Visiting

I wouldn't worry over crap like that. It's immature and drama-ridden. Ignore it. If it was a friend, then they are not really a friend eh? Calling and hanging up is childish.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

We do have caller Id. and it is a restricted number, especially on my cell phone

It's not annoying I am just realy curious , but I am not gonna worry over it..

jen_jen_heartbroken

I just read an article about a site called spoofcard.com that makes caller ID basically worthless, because anyone can pretend to be anyone else calling -- they even allow you to change your voice of all things. Apparently, these services are popping up everywhere.