Feels like my world has fallen apart..

I have been seeing my fiancee for about 3 and a half years and we half a beatiful son who is 2.

As of late we have found ourselfs squabbiling over silly things,and this has pretty much esqulated to the point now were she has left. Mainly the arguments were started from her accusing me of being unfaithful, when i have never been any such thing, she would also tell me that she was seeing other people when things got heated, i think mainly just to wind me up, which indeed it did.

The problem is i am mad about her, and would do anything for her, and now as much as i tell her this, she won't some round and talk to me to try and make things better. I get text messages from her, but there mixed, just as i think i would be getting somewere i will then get one saying, no its over, i don't want to see you. I am so worried that she might find somebody else and forget about me its killing me inside, i have never hurt this much over anything before in my life. All i want to do is try and make things right.

Can anybody give me any suggestions, or help of some sort.

I think she does still have feelings for me, although she says she doesn't, and to be truthfull, she doesn't seem half as botherd as i do, but i don't know if that is a front or not?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like its time to cut your losses and talk to a lawyer about what to do about your son. It doesn't sound like she is at all willing to work things out with you, and I don't know why you would think she still has feelings when she says and her actions speak otherwise.

Find a lawyer and find out what you can do about being apart of the kids life (if you want to be that is) but I say that this relationship is over