your annoying ex

During our temporary 'breaks' she would hang from a pole and collect dollar bills from strange guys.

I suppose this is a strong factor in my low self asteem and insecurity issues.

He would lie! And smile his "lie" smile, that's how I knew he was lying.

Another EX cheated on me ...lied to me ...said he was only friends with this woman

they were friends alright...haaaaaaa

LYING really bugs me

Art, "breathing" -- that was so funny, I totally needed a laugh today...!

The most annoying thing my ex did was talking about her ex's and how she enjoyed hurting them... She said she slept over at an ex's house once and slept in his roommate's bed with the roommate with the sole intent of hurting her ex. He cried, and she was happy. Sick... And this didn't trigger ALARM BELLS in my head for some reason! Live and Learn...

-Trev

Citizen Erased

My ex was really controlling, but he was also a real cry-baby. He confronted me about my male friend (who is actually gay!) and how I suddenly started wearing designer clothes (I started working so I could afford to!) and that he loved me more blah blah blah.

I love guys who show some emotion, but this guy used to cry constantly. Our relationship was fine for like a year but then for the last 6 months, he was just too annoying so I dumped his a$$ and found my self a real boyfriend (who I just move in and love SO MUCH!)

whats one thing that your ex used to do that annoyed the sh*t out of you?

Ok, this is about an old ex of mine...

He used to fart all the time... :(

(usually holding the remote control)

Ariadne

Oh you people are just too funny............ love the responses.

My ex swished his feet together all the time or bounced his leg constantly. Restless leg syndrome or something. I'd grab he leg and hold it still and yell "STOP!!!!!!". He'd bounce it real fast all the time - in the car, in bed, with his feet propped up..............or he'd swish his feet (swish, swish, swish, swish.....).

Drove me friggin nuts.......... OH! and he'd drive too slow. People would honk and pass us up and give him dirty looks and I'd crouch down in the seat of his truck and pray no one I knew recognized me. He drove like the dude on Green Acres - like he was on a slow moving tractor. Most guys I've dated drove like Jeff Gordon. Not him - he was grandpa on Hee Haw.

That was really annoying because they always advised him to leave me. Then we ended up arguing over his communication with them. Just thinking about that right now makes me want to SCREAM :mad:

Citizen Erased

One of my ex's answered his mobile in the middle of sex! He then arranged to meet up with some of his friends and when he hung up, asked me if I still wanted a quickie until we had to go out! I could have boiled him in oil.

I dated a guy once who always stepped on his own punchlines by adding "...kidding!" :sick:

That would have irritated me even if he were funny.

Oh, on the topic of farting... I was seeing a guy once. After the first few weeks he farted the first time audibly in my presence. "Oh excuse me!" After that it was all over... within a couple of weeks he'd be laying on the floor and would throw his legs up in the air, hug his knees and let 'er rip. Oh my god. He started getting really gymnastical - lifting one leg, bending around and such. It didn't last long after that time.

Candied-Heart

A collective lot of annoying habits of Exes.

Cheating. Lying. Controlling. Cocky statements.

Telling personal details to people we weren't close to.

Attempting arguments in front of his parents.

Duuuuuh. Losers.

thinking he knows how the universe works... and singing along to gregorian chants... that was hella annoying cos he sang really loud. oh and eating indian food for lunch, coming home and lying about it, then I smelled it when we went to bed lol i hate the smell of curry.

one of my exes was a control freak. He'd keep asking me "are you the simple and tame type?"

Is it a question? To be very honest, I found it very annoying as it has been repeated countless time during four months of dating.

Another ex of mine obviously was a gold-digger and have always asked me "how much saving you have in bank?" and this has been asked even at the very initial stage of relationships. I got freak out whenever I heard it...

I hated that he used the same reason to break up with me as the reason I told him not to get involved with me. If he listened to me, then we would have avoided a lot of heartache.

She was the most judgemental person I ever met. Always with the ridiculous judgements about myself and/or others that made absolutely no sense. It drove me nuts. Even after five years of being split she still does this, but now I realize that it's because she has no idea what she's doing.

The main thing that annoyed me was that she always seemed happy. She never showed/shows any emotion other than happiness. She's too afraid (I think) to let the real emotions come out. Sad...very sad...

RecordProducer
breathing
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The most annoying thing my ex did was talking about her ex's and how she enjoyed hurting them
And she would hurt them by making up stories how she slept with the ex #-1's room mate? :laugh:

I think she's full of shyt. Especially the crying part... She just wanted to "impress" you! ;)

My ex-husband used to say to me "And you forgot your wallet (or tissues), of course, right?" It annoyed me when I would forgot it as much as it did when I wouldn't.

Or he'd say "Your mom actually loves unhealthy food, she just pretends to love the healthy food!"

man, only one thing?

well i would have to say her communication skills... or lack thereof...

how she would constantly interrupt when a fight or disagreement came up, never letting another point get across, calling names and insulting me, breaking positive momentum, and hanging up the phone or just not listening...

and then refusing to acknowledge that she was unreasonable and needed to work on things... drove me frickin nuts!!!

WeaknPowerless

The most annoying?

Probably the fact that I found out that I was dating her shadow and not the real her...dark, ominous and without real substance.