Dumped while on a break that she needed for other issues

justhavetoletgo

justhavetoletgo

Tuesday night was the worst night of my life me and my g/f of 1 and a half years broke up she ended it. we were on a break about a month before we had been having problems but nothing i thought we couldn't handle,we had never had a break before during the entire month i kept asking what was wrong and she said and repeated many times to me it was her and she needed time because of other stuff going on with her which i new a little bit about but they were srious enough that i had trusted this was the truth. The whole month was horrible I realised I loved her so much and that I didn't want to be apart I kept trying to get back with her we hardly ever saw each other during this month compared to when we were dating. anyways during the month there were signs of us getting back together at least i thought but now I just realised she must have been lonely or something. I went to her house tuesday we were going to talk and she hit me with a ton of bricks at first she couldn't say anything but i knew something was up she then told me how she felt things she has never said before. I was breaking down right in front of her so I told her I had to leave because I just felt terrible after she had ended it. The things she said that night were partially true but the whole month she had told me she needed time because of other things in her life and that she couldn't be a good gf to me but really all along she was letting herself get used to the fact i wouldn't be around she had mentioned this to me earlier in are relationship that she felt she was falling to hard for me and that she needed a break to see if she could ever be apart from me.I was devastated when i realised this she led me on the entire month as hard as it was saying it wasn't me that she just needed time and this is what she did to me well it has been 3 days and I am in rough shape can barely eat when i wake up in the middle of the night i have trouble falling back asleep please somebody tell me this will get better

There's an important lesson here guys. When she tells you she "needs a break," you're out. What she really means is that she's finished with you for good! Cut off all contact with her right then and there. You'll feel much better. Don't wait around for a month-long "break," hoping to get back together while she's already out with your replacement.