I just dont seem to love her anymore and can't bring myself to tell her

I am a 24 year old male my partner is 24. We have a 3 year old son and a baby due later this year. I want to leave.

It sounds horrible i know but i just dont seem to love her anymore. i've not been seeing anyone else i just cant bring myself to tell her.

What should i do????

It sounds horrible i know but i just dont seem to love her anymore. i've not been seeing anyone else i just cant bring myself to tell her.

What should i do????

Unless she's an abusive woman and treat you and/or the kids badly, I think that you should explore avenues as to how to make your relationship better. Have you considered couples counselling. Without more information than what you've given and because you have children and in a junction in your life, I think a really good site for you to visit is www.marriagebuilders.com.

Good luck in making your decision.

I agree, this decision must not be made in haste. Your fantasy of freedom can't come true, because you will always share two children with your (current) wife. Please spend some time exploring whether this marriage is fixable. You CAN rebuild love with the right information and effort. Try His Needs, Her Needs by Dr. Willard Harley, and good luck,

I 'Ditto' the replies of both the above posters.

Many of us have experienced times in our relationships where the general feeling towards a partner we started out vividly 'in love' with, was just 'blah'.

That feeling can cause a lot of doubts about the relationship that has been, up until now, pretty solid, -except for that feeling that just won't seem to go away, -at least, all by itself.

It may not be anything specific you can pin down to blame for the feeling, -it's just there.

It happens to a lot of couples, but it's no reason to leave a basically good relationship.

I also notice in your post, that you have one child and another on the way.

There are times when we are most at risk for the dwindling of feelings of love, -not to be confused with the 'in love' feelings we began with.

For instance, some of those times we are most at risk are with empty-nesters who are experiencing tremendous change in lifestyle at home, newlyweds, when the 'new' wears off, and just after middle-age when developing a career and building financial success may not be such a focus any longer.

With you, though, it seems to be another particularly risky time: when the children are coming and your family is being built.

Sometimes, that's when the feeling of 'not being in love' crops up, -there may have been time to make those babies, but not enough time to really feel any romance, anymore.

Lack of romance can cause a relationship to suffocate.

I also notice you are young, -you may feel that life is moving way too fast for you, and that you may have missed something by having a family this soon.

Whatever it is, I agree with the posters here, who have suggested couples counseling.

It's worth looking into.

Take Care.

-Rio

• 8 months later...
I am a 24 year old male my partner is 24. We have a 3 year old son and a baby due later this year. I want to leave.

What should i do????

I wish he would have told me when he stopped loving me so we can both decided if we were both in love with each other. Fear of being alone is selfish! Fear of doing the other any wrong is wrong! Both of you are in this relationship together and need to know how each of the other feels. Hiding and avoidig the problem just makes it worst and causes resentment. I hope you have figued out how you feel.

Who has said that love is easy? Love takes a toll on anyone. Just look at your son or daughter and think about how much you have given to him or or freely. That is true love. It is unconditional love. Who is to say what love is, but at least you can say you did love her.