1st break up in 7 years

Well, let me tell you a story about my life and please give me your opinion...

Me and my gf for 7 years just recently broken up. She was the one that broke it off. This girl is my first love and the only one i though i ever loved.

Well, i myself like to joke around a lot... i say stuff i dont mean a lot of times. Sometime i said things like " she not good enough for me " " i dont like some of the thing she does " " why are you so bitchy all the time " etc.... but i guess i never realized that i hurt her until now.

I have never expreince the pain of " broken heart" and not able to sleep for nights until now... and now that she is gone... i miss her so much and wish she would give me a chance to change the way i act and showed her what she really mean to me.

I know i was a jackass and didn't think twice before i speak but now that i realized that i believe that my chance of going back to her is very slim.

When we were together she does stuff to make me mad like not calling me back when she is out all night with her friend... and that maybe lead to me calling her all the mean things i did...but i just didn't mean it...i guess i say it so much that it just hurt her and now she can't take it anymore.

This pain i'm feeling is really depressing, i can't eat a good meal, i can't sleep and always thinking of her...

It's only been like a week since she broke it off...i email and call her like 3 times...telling her how i am a change person and i thank her for doing what she did to make me realized how a jerk i was and how i hurt her feeling. i mean, im kinda glad this happen because i was second away from buying her enganment ring...

What do you guys think i should do? My friends said not to call or email her... give her time... but its so hard not to hear her voice....

It's only been like a week since she broke it off...i email and call her like 3 times...telling her how i am a change person and i thank her for doing what she did to make me realized how a jerk i was and how i hurt her feeling. i mean, im kinda glad this happen because i was second away from buying her enganment ring...

What do you guys think i should do? My friends said not to call or email her... give her time... but its so hard not to hear her voice....

3 times in a week... Just makes you needy and clingy. NC can be used for self control. If you are quick mouthed well NC might do you good. How about NC or waiting for a week before calling or emailing. Gives you time to refocus, rethink, and then contact her.

i guess the one thing that really bug me is that when we first met...she did cheated on me twice with the same guy and i forgive her w/o even breaking up and told myself i should just love her for who she is now not who is was... all all this years we had good time and we hardly ever fight.... and now she dont want to give me chance to change who i am...it just even hurt 10x more.....

I did everything with this girl, every free time i have i spent it with her...and now that it's gone...i just can't take it....but i know i have to be strong and live with my consiquences...

notmakingsense

I think you need to focus on trying to get over her. She cheated on you during the beginning of your relationship -- and that is a tough thing to get over, and it may be the reason you acted jealous and un-truusting with her.

Do you really want to continue a relationship with someone who cheats? Cheaters often stay that way.

Definitely don't contact her. You need to know that it is HER that wants you back -- not some result of you begging. If she does want you back, you both need to really talk it out and figure out if you can make it work. She needs to understand that it takes time to re-build trust -- so her doing things like going out all night and not calling you really shows no respect -- since she knows that you are sensitive about her history.