NC in application?

Hi,

I put a similar thread a few days ago but this time, I have another question.

Just wanted to have some opinions on why my exgf is doing what she is doing ;-) . Long story kept short:

-In a relationship with her for 1 year.

-She broke up with me 2 1/2 ago.

-We had on and off contacts during that time.

-2 weeks ago, no more contacts from me and her

-Exactly when she started seeing another guy. (she didnt tell me but I know)

-She is the kind of girl who doesnt wanna hurt people, she likes to be the nice person but always hand up hurting them more by not being honest.

Last friday, I received a message out of the blue...it said "Hello there..how are things? Im sad cause jax [her best friend] is leaving tomorrow [to sydney] :(just had lunch with her n had a teary. Emma [one of jax' friend] made a book for her n there's pics of u in it. Hope ur well n havin fun. Catch up soon. L x"

One thing I learnt is not to get false hope out of contacts and obviously, I shouldnt reply to this message. But, 4 days later, I'm still thinking about it and that irritate me.

Do you think I should stick to NC and wait for things to pass or should I message one last time to say something like "I would appreciate you not contacting me anymore if you dont have the same intention i have about us. It makes things harder for me"...HELP ME

Nah, dont send her that message.... Probably best to say nothing at all.

Its not easy but what else can you do?

The contact you get from her will get less and less the longer you 2 are apart, so dont bother telling her to stop contacting you.

Hard times ahead, but u will get through it ok :)

She will get the picture and intention even more loud if you don't say anything at all. It serves the same purpose, but if you are saying ' I'm doing no contact' or something like that, it kind of defeats the purpose. It's tough man, but this way you will really find out if she loves you or not. Do no contact until either she calls you asking to reconcile or you are so over her and find a new girl.

• Author

Strict NC it is then !!! Has any of you ever been in that situation, that dilemna ? What happened ?

I don't totally agree. *Sometimes* it can be very empowering to tell someone you don't want to talk to them any more. You might feel better if you put the last word in your own hands. It just depends on you.