Do I need to lie on certain issues?

My girlfreind said that I do not make her feel good when we eatch a tv show. She sys there is too much sex on it and believes that when i see a good looking girl on tv thats all i think about. When she goes to work she asks me if i had watched tv that day and i would say no but really i did. Is she crazy or what? There is no reason to lie about something stupid like that and everytime there is a commercail on tv she would poke me so i would look away from the tv so i would not see any girls on the screen. So would also ask me if any one points out girls at school or do i look at girls bums at school and i would say no. But really my freinds would notcie a good looking girl whihch is normal and they all have girlfreinds which they love and I love my girlfreind but sometimes i would get so mad at her for theses stupid things she has and I would lie to her about it. She said that i gawked at a girl on tv before and thats why she feels this way but i dont understand how i could make her feel that low about her self esteem. Please help me

Why would you put yourself through this sort of crap?

NO ONE can tell you what to do / what to look at. Break up with her asap.

The minute you let a person control you like this, the relationship is not salvageable. Next time, stand up for yourself.

She sounds like an idiot, but she's your ex now (based on your other post), so you won't have to worry about this anymore.