What to say in an apology letter to ex girlfriend?

I need some help on what to say on things after we broke up. And also what not to say to her to push her away from me but let her know that I have thought alot about it and really want to work things out once and for all. Just some general ideas would be nice. I want to tell her how I feel about things and that I want to talk to her

slubberdegullion

Don't. Just don't. Sure, it hurts, but you will survive. Besides, writing an apology letter will likely be perceived by her as weakness, even though it's not.

Buck up and move on.

Good luck.

I need some help on what to say on things after we broke up. And also what not to say to her to push her away from me but let her know that I have thought alot about it and really want to work things out once and for all. Just some general ideas would be nice. I want to tell her how I feel about things and that I want to talk to her

What happened? why do you feel that you need to give an apology? who broke up with who? Did she wanted to get back together in the past? What gave you this outcome that you have now?

Hmmm... I don't know the specifics of your case... does she want to work things out as well on any level, or has she made it very clear that it is over forever? If she has even hinted about working it out then this is appropriate, depending if you do it simply and respect her wishes... but I can tell you, I got one of these from my ex a few weeks ago and it did NOT feel good! He broke up with me but then regreted it when I started seeing someone new and wanted me back... but I said no... now he isn't exactly asking for me back but sent me a sad letter about how much he misses me, it just made me feel like **** because we both knew it was over and I think he was just trying to get sympathy... don't go down that road!

Thanks West.... yah, she sounds immature... you will be a lot happier once you just get over it... it takes a while!!! but trust me, don't draw it out by writing this letter....