I dont know what to do.

Ok so me and my girl have been going out for 2 years. At the start see never got jealous or anything, she was very pretty people never said anything. In grade 9 things got worse. She got jealous and really attached. We did everything together and i loved it for the most part. Then grade 10 came. We came to a superschool with 4 schools combined. She got so unbarable with the whining about her thinking i liked people/think there hot. People started saying things about her and that i should dump her. That got annoying to as it was every 2 seconds. So i dump her. She crys for about 2 weeks. Then she starts hanging out with her friends again. Then a guy starts to like her. And i didnt expect to get jealous. She doesnt like him but like just seeing her with guys tears my heart thinking about the stuff we did together and her doing it with them. Now i dont know what i should do? ask her out? or maybe in a bit the feelings will fade. All this time a girl i liked from grades 2-7 was being real nice to me and helping go through it. I started to fall for her again. Her and her bf broke up cause her bf got to jealous. So were in the same boat. Maybe me and her should hook up as we seem right for each other? Ive known her forever, we share the same likes and we have the same life problems and shes so beautiful. What should i do?