So.. this is where I stand...

Well, It happened roughly 2 weeks ago.

After over a year of me being faithful to her, she broke up with me over AIM.

Why? She didn’t say. She said that she just “Fell out of love with me”.

Weeks before she was hanging out with this guy Alex. He was really touchy-feely. After I finally got tired of it and stepped in to say something, the next day she breaks up with me.

I suppose that it’s to be expected. He has a better job and a car, and I got a crappy job and no car. Although, Im only 17 so it’s not like this is going to be my life’s story.

Besides, She is a welfare kid. Her parents don’t work for a living. Obviously she would cling to the person with more money. She wasn’t exactly what I would call popular, So I didn’t exactly have a ton of competition. This is like the only guy that has liked her besides myself.

Now, I don’t ever want to talk to her again. She came to me asking for friendship and I went off, Calling her a bunch of crude names.

All her little girl friends are mad at me for not accepting the hands of friendship. Truth be told, I just don’t want to be used again. Im a softy, I did whatever she wanted.

So, Am I so wrong for never wanting to see her again? Never want to talk to her? I personally don’t believe so.

*Sigh* I dunno, It just really hurts. I did everything I possibly could to make her happy. I surprised her often with various gifts. I took her out all the time to different romantic places. Even when she was breaking up with me she said: “Im sorry, This really doesn’t seem fair to you, You’ve been nothing but the perfect boyfriend.”

Perfect boyfriend, I just didn’t have a high enough income or a better method of transportation.

I’m just confused on what I should do now. Am I a bad person? Should I just go out and beat the living crap out of Alex?

*Sigh*. I guess im just looking for some kind words and advice. Im lost.

brittanyjean259

no, you shouldent feel bad at all..why would you want to be friends? that woudlent help you to move on.

you deserve answers, get those..and get closure and move on...tell her its not best you two talk right now.

maybe she wont know what she had till its gone.

but dont wait around

You know ehere you stand? Way above her, because in a few years, karma will come back to bite her materialistic butt.