wow, I can't believe it's that fast...

peaceful broke up on last friday, heart cracked on first two day, sad and confused for 1.5 days, found LS, read and posted some messages here, and i feel that he is much farther from me now..., I am almost over the pain...

am I too cold-blooded, or am I just cheating myself? or I was not totally into him?

I guess you should just be grateful you're doing as well as you are. Many people suffer quite a bit of anguish after a breakup. If you can be at peace with it so soon, all the better....

chocolate_boy

Yeah give it time, you'll probably find your emotions are all over the place for a few weeks at least.

• Author

yes, I feel very grateful about this.., I received help from LS and I am willing to help out the people here...

I followed NC rule for several days, clam down, chillout, and waited for my mood to come back in order. If I talked to him right after the breakup, I am 100% sure that I will beg for his love and asked him to come back, where things will turn very ugly. Tonite I talked to the guy and both of us agree to good friends and we had a happy chat...

RecordProducer
am I just cheating myself? or I was not totally into him?

One of those two definitely! :laugh:

CantDecide...

yea i thought i was over my ex and then she made contact and i was a mess, or saw her with another guy, or a song. your not over him yet, give it time, but if forsome miracle you are...more power to ya