My ex is taking drugs and being a whore

So I've recently found out that my ex is taking drugs, drinking, staying out late and apparently having sex with this one guy. I kno she's going through her "wild" stage because that's all she wants right now apparently, no promises just alot of "fun".

It's funny, because she told me she didn't want a relationship yet she considers herself this guys girlfriend and I think is even living with him now, just plain stupid if you ask me. Anyways, this guy fits the perfect spot for what she wants in life right now, he's 30 (she's 19, that's kinda gross if you ask me), and he likes to "party and drink alot", yeah, perfect match. I know she's not happy deep down inside because I talked to hger not a month ago and she started crying to me in the car. Tells me she loves me, whatever.

I think I'm just not going to get involved with any girls because most of them seem to be looking for just a flash in the pan or everytime I leave them they seem to go off the deep end and start doing nasty things like drugs and ****. Happened with my previous ex who came back asking to be my friend after over a year of being apart from her.

Anyone else have these kind of experiences with their ex? I respect those that can stick by their friends' side and stay alone to grow, but doing drugs and bagging the first guy that comes along?

I just hate the fact that this once good girl wants to succumb to all thse popular ideas of being free and having fun rather than nurturing or making something good with someone else.

Eddpad, please, for your own good. Stop all contact / information-seeking about this girl. It's tough, I know, but we both have to realize we no longer play an influence in these girl's lives, even if it would be for their own good.

It's tough, but I suppose its a part of growing up. No matter what, drugs just plain f**k a person up. Let it go man, Its hard I know, but hopefully we can get through all this emotional nonsense.

Leave her alone.. You are no longer supposed to be concerned with her.. She is your Ex and can do anything she wants without your approval

Just let it go ..

Eddpad,

Seems helluva lot like my sitatuation.. Trading me in for a loser, highschool dropout, unemployed, pothead, drug using idiot... My EX is 18.. Seems the girls around that age are very immature, and just bring things way too far and any sane, educated person will say they are screwing their lives up.

I think youre right. Sounds like shes not happy and maybe shes going thru a destructive phase in her life right now. She has to make her own mistakes and learn her own lessons. Everyone has to make their own way thru the world. Leave her alone, I know its hard but it doesnt sound like ur enjoying what shes doing. Its her life, let her mess it up if she wants to.

I hate to sound like such a oldie here but guys, what you're going through seems terrible right now, yes, but it's really not.....

Go over to the marriage forum and read about some of the things that these people have been through with their partners of 3, 5, 10, 15 years. Now THAT is anquish.

I myself was married for 13 years when I divorced. There are women on here who their husbands have gotten their mistress pregnant and they have children with these men themselves. Imagine what that would be like.

Focus on someone else's suffering. It sure will make you thankful for what your situation is........

yeah, a lot fo fugged up people out there.

As for the OP and the situation...I say let her screw up her early life and watch what happens when reality kicks her in the ass.

I guess my brian was working from an early on age because I never went through this idootic "phase" of acting like an iidot doing stuff that i knew was not that smart tot od and trying to blame my being young as the reason behind doing it. Yikes

I guess my brain was working from an early on age because I never went through this idotic "phase" of acting like an idiot doing stuff that i knew was not that smart to do and trying to blame my being young as the reason behind doing it. Yikes (Typo Edited)

Amen! :laugh:

I like westernxer's comment..... some ex's are just better that way. This is your chance to see your next gf as a step up.