Waits weeks to reach out

Been seeing this Girl for about 2 mths and a half.

Each time we've had a disagreement she waits weeks to reach out.

Usually it's from her end meaning she says something that makes me pull away.

For weeks I'm left up in the air wondering if she is into me or cares. When she does I question her about why she took her time and usually she has a reason that adds up then we try again.

In my past relationships I didnt have this kind of extended period to sort something out. The last time it happened I'd let go and then she reappeared. I had reservations about going back.

Now it's happened again I blame myself thinking if she said something upset me which she did in this instance maybe I shouldn't of taken it so personally she did say it was a joke but on a deeper level it didn't feel that way we'll not to me.

It's been 2 weeks ...oddly I did drop my phn after half an hr of our fight and I could still see the screen for the next 2 days and there were no messages. Then about a week later whilst my phone was getting repaired we use line id to communicate I downloaded the app to find out of she'd messaged me or not and 2 messages came thru but they were encrypted lol so it left me up in the air wether she did or didn't send those messages because wen I got my phone back from repairs my original phone those messages didn't appear on my original phone with the line app.

I guess me having to come here and write here's never a good sign. Just very confusing I feel like she didn't really value or respect me.

What r Ur thoughts ? I guess I'm not perfect but you know wen someone upsets U it's hard to reach out to them if U know what I mean. Maybe I'm too sensitive any thoughts?

Usually it's from her end meaning she says something that makes me pull away.

Sounds to me like you're the problem not her. You say she takes weeks to come around and yet here you are saying you pull away.

So which is it?

• Like 1

I'm confused too. If you've pulled away, why do you expect her to reach out. Also, you've only been together for 2.5 months - why is there so much drama already?

• Author
Sounds to me like you're the problem not her. You say she takes weeks to come around and yet here you are saying you pull away.

So which is it?

Sorry I worded it wrong she will say something thats a lil dispresctful and I'll tell her how it made me feel and then I don't hear from her

What is your relationship with her? Hooking up, dating, etc?

Silent treatment isn't a healthy or mature method on conflict resolution.

I wouldn't assume you're the only guy in her life either.

• Author
What is your relationship with her? Hooking up, dating, etc?

Silent treatment isn't a healthy or mature method on conflict resolution.

I wouldn't assume you're the only guy in her life either.

Ye Ur right i saw her profile back on tinder the other day I just went on to see if she was on and she was then I deleted my account I'm over it says alot already thanks everyone for the feedback

C'mon now! You're arguing frequently and only been dating her for 2.5 months??? You shouldn't be arguing at all or pulling away. You shiould be enjoying the time spent together. If you're already arguing and there's drama, it's not a good match up. End this now. Geez.

• Author
C'mon now! You're arguing frequently and only been dating her for 2.5 months??? You shouldn't be arguing at all or pulling away. You shiould be enjoying the time spent together. If you're already arguing and there's drama, it's not a good match up. End this now. Geez.

Spot on I hear ya..?