Feeling like a horrible human

TrueRomance

I just posted not too long ago and to sum it up. I dealt with a guy stonewalling me and then finally when I had enough and saw him I wanted to know what for. He tells me to shuttup and says I was not calm. IÂ’m sorry but I didnÂ’t do anything to deserve the silent treatment for days. I ended up saying some real nasty stuff and he told me we were breaking up. I said fine And stuck to my guns and didnÂ’t contact him because he said we were broken up. I am not proud of this but I went out and enjoyed myself and ended up semi hooking up with a mutual friend. Those four days go bye and I get a text saying something like well that was quick, hope you are happy etc. I did end up breaking the silence because I did miss him and did feel bad about the things I said but also was provoked by him from all the silent treatment etc.

we ended up hanging out and he asked me if I hooked up with anyone and I did say no, I felt horrible for lying but he broke up with me and honestly as mad as he was I didnÂ’t hold my breath of us getting back together. He was amazing when we did get back. we actually communicated and admitted our faults and he listened genuinely to my concerns about silent treatment. Well he starts at it again and asks me again if I had sex with anyone and I said IÂ’m sorry but I did hook up but no sex. He is hellbent on the sex thing but also I told him he broke up with me. We have never broken up and he has told me before he doesnÂ’t breakup and makeup that is why I felt it was done. Now I feel like I ruined a good thing but he also manipulated me a lot and I think he realized this past time that I didnÂ’t grovel to him that I did have value and I would walk away. Honestly I have always been the one apologizing and him ignoring him me and he will speak when he feels. I felt empowered but definitely not proud of what I did. I just couldnÂ’t believe the communication we had after I put my foot down but now I feel like I ruined everything. I didnÂ’t ask him what he did because honestly we were broken up and it was none of my business. This relationship has been a roller coaster but I feel like he finally came to his senses and I felt like it was done because of the past few weeks, otherwise I wouldnÂ’t have done what I did.

I did try to apologize but also explained that if you break up with someone you run the risk of that happening. Maybe this was meant to be but I am surely not taking it well. Everyone is telling me I am in the right he cannot dictate me after breaking up and vice verse but yet I feel like I stabbed him in the back.