How can I stay no contact with my ex??!!

He is playing so many games I am really afraid of my health right now. I see why exes should be blocked and deleted! I’m so upset right now.. he texts me at an ungodly hour and I was asleep.. so in the morning he says he was in my area and how much fun he had.. oh so it’s convenient he will hit me up, but if it has to be planned he’s always “busy”? Then like an idiot I call him and it rings twice and goes to voicemail (not the first time I called and it’s set to the magic 2 rings before going to voicemail) during the week he’s available to talk, on the weekend he ignores me... he knows how I feel about being ignored too.. but he will do it regardless. I’m fairly sure he will block me at times too..Please help! I am literally having a mini anxiety attack! If he was a good guy and I’m over reacting that’s one thing, but what he is doing is extremely manipulative, passive aggressive behavior and clearly he does not care how it makes someone else feel.

Stop interacting with him. You are giving him all the power in this situation. Can you block him? If you can't, at a minimum you have to stop either answering him or reaching out to him.

• Author
Stop interacting with him. You are giving him all the power in this situation. Can you block him? If you can't, at a minimum you have to stop either answering him or reaching out to him.
i can block him but I haven’t been able to do that

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you actually want to be NC. Because, from a purely practical point of view, you could go NC by blocking him. That would most likely be that because he couldn't reach you.

I think a lot of times, we're afraid to truly go NC, because that means we won't talk to that person anymore. It seems like a "duh" thought, but I understand how scary it can be to think that you won't talk to that person anymore, especially if you still have feelings for them. You have to get there in your own time. When you've decided you've had enough of this and want to get some power back, you'll cut him off.

One other thing I've learned in the past 7 months of trying to heal from my ex is that we cannot control another person. That also probably sounds like "duh" but it's deeper than it seems. A lot of us twist ourselves into knots about why someone does what they do. Why did they say that? Why didn't they say this? Why did they like my picture? Why did they block me? The reality is that none of that matters. What matters is your response to what they do. They are going to do what they are going to do. You choose your response and I would suggest you ask yourself if his current behavior is a) worthy of a response or b) good enough for you. To me, this seems straightforward: he's acting in a way that does not convey love or remorse or respect. He is acting like a child and disrupting your life in a very disrespectful manner. So it's up to you whether you want to encourage this behavior or to stand up for yourself because you deserve better.

You know what you have to do: block him so you don't know when he calls. When you are ready to do that, your health will improve.

• Author
You know what you have to do: block him so you don't know when he calls. When you are ready to do that, your health will improve.
i feel nauseous but I’m going to bite the bullet..thud is how he is..narcissistic and a very dark personality..I am not allowing myself to meet someone worth my time with this bull crap. He enjoys seeing me squirm, chase, suffer when he doesn’t respond, etc..keeping me as his backup plan when he’s bored..no thanks

So psyche yourself up to block him. He won't know it but you will & that is OK. Be like "Take that you lousy so & so. I'm taking back my life. F you!"

Seriously you will feel better.

CantTakeMySmile
He is playing so many games I am really afraid of my health right now. I see why exes should be blocked and deleted! I’m so upset right now.. he texts me at an ungodly hour and I was asleep.. so in the morning he says he was in my area and how much fun he had.. oh so it’s convenient he will hit me up, but if it has to be planned he’s always “busy”? Then like an idiot I call him and it rings twice and goes to voicemail (not the first time I called and it’s set to the magic 2 rings before going to voicemail) during the week he’s available to talk, on the weekend he ignores me... he knows how I feel about being ignored too.. but he will do it regardless. I’m fairly sure he will block me at times too..Please help! I am literally having a mini anxiety attack! If he was a good guy and I’m over reacting that’s one thing, but what he is doing is extremely manipulative, passive aggressive behavior and clearly he does not care how it makes someone else feel.

Is this the same guy you blocked last month?