Literally obsessed !

Mylovelifeisinshams

Mylovelifeisinshams

Me & my ex broke up in February and he keeps reaching out to me. We would go Atleast 3 weeks or 2 weeks without speaking to each other but he keeps coming back. I have taken you all’s advice and cut off all communication but he has been emailing me constantly, calling from different numbers saying he loves me & singing songs but yet he’s on social media trying to get attention from other females. He’s literally confusing me I was going to give him another chance but it just seems like he’s just obsessed with me not moving on to suite his ego. What do you think?

• Like 1

I think he is reaching out on line because he knows you will see him trying to communicate with other girls and you'll come running back.

ExpatInItaly
Me & my ex broke up in February and he keeps reaching out to me. We would go Atleast 3 weeks or 2 weeks without speaking to each other but he keeps coming back. I have taken you all’s advice and cut off all communication but he has been emailing me constantly, calling from different numbers saying he loves me & singing songs but yet he’s on social media trying to get attention from other females. He’s literally confusing me I was going to give him another chance but it just seems like he’s just obsessed with me not moving on to suite his ego. What do you think?

How do you know this if you have cut off all communication?

mark clemson

It's possible he's trying to get you back while also keeping his other options open since it probably looks to him like it won't happen.

Your other idea about it bothering his ego being a main driver is also quite plausible IMO.

Hard to know which is correct. Thus, hard to know what you should do.

• Author
Mylovelifeisinshams
How do you know this if you have cut off all communication?

My friends still have him on social media & they tell me

• Author
Mylovelifeisinshams
It's possible he's trying to get you back while also keeping his other options open since it probably looks to him like it won't happen.

Your other idea about it bothering his ego being a main driver is also quite plausible IMO.

Hard to know which is correct. Thus, hard to know what you should do.

Yeahh that’s where I’m at right now but he hasn’t outright said he wants to work things out he’s using subliminals by singing songs and asking if I’m dating anyone else

Tell them to stop telling you anything. Keep him blocked. Don't go look and forget about him. The goal is to not care what he does next. You broke up for a reason, I'm sure.

stillafool

I think if you really wanted him to move on you would not be looking at his social media, reading his emails or answering calls from unknown numbers. I don't do that and I'm not trying to avoid anyone except telemarketers. If you really don't want to hear from him you wouldn't.