Did my ex come out on purpose?

crazyguy123

So I was dating this girl a few years ago from my gym and we broke up a few months after.

Anyways, I didn't see her for some time at the gym. I messaged her guy friend on instagram asking him if he would like to be partners at the gym. He seemed thrilled and happy to partner with me. Because usually they partner up. But she hasn't been to the gym in a long time so I assumed she quit.

Later on that evening, she "coincedentally" shows up at the gym.

As I was training with her partner, she kept teasing me and such. I simply ignored it and just kept doing my own thing.

What's the deal? Why did she show up for that ONE DAY? and I never saw her again.

What are your thoughts?

Maybe he just said he was getting a new partner since she's never there, so she said, Okay, I'll go more. And then she went.

On that occasion she knew where you would be & at what time. She showed up to get an ego boost. Unless she point blank says she wants to get back together, assume she's playing games. If you are going to train with her friend, also assume that friend will tell her your schedule because his loyalties lie with her not you.

• Like 1
The Outlaw

She did it to try to get a reaction out of you. And it wasn't a coincidence that she finally decided to show back up when you're training with her friend. Just keep brushing her off and she'll get the idea.