what about the anger, forgiving?

hi guys, i need opinions about sthing.

well, somehow we all had heartbrokens. some of them were little, some of them wrecked our hearts.

what about the anger? for example i am angry to myself. (he was the wrong person, he was screaming that, i closed my ears and let him make me miserable) i am angry to him. (i loved him, he broked my heart)

after all this time, i wanna forgive. bec this anger is getting bigger and i cant handle it. anger makes me slow.. i wanna forgive myself, him and let it go.. i still cant do it. what do you do suggest? last time i mailed him and yelled my anger but still i have that anger. this anger makes me wonder and stalk.. what would you do?

btw if there is a language mistakes, sorry:)

(ps: he cheated on me. if the broke up reason is important..)

take care!

Edited by illi

Anger is one of the stages of grief. It should pass.

That said, be nicer to yourself. Instead of being angry, think about what you are supposed to learn from the mistakes you made.

• Like 1

BTW, who are you angry at -- the new BF you posted about in April or the long distance guy you were with for 3 years before that?

Either way, you still have to let go of the anger. It's understandable that you are upset that he cheated. But you did the right thing by breaking up with an unfaithful guy. The only reason to be angry at yourself would be is you ignored that huge red flag & thought you could change him or some other nonsense like that. You didn't make him cheat, no matter what he says. It was always his choice.

The Outlaw

He cheated. He shouldn't be worth a second thought. Put him out of your mind the best you can and move on.