move far but stay seperated?

destroyedlife

i dono why my ex keeps texting me stuff like this. i always get a text at like midnight with her saying some illogical stuff that doesnt make sense.

so far shes burnt so many bridges in the last 5 months, with her family , with me , with some friends. its like shes going on the rebellion of a " i dont care what anyone thinks of me, ill just cut out everyone" attitude.

so yeah she messaged me asking to move far away together but live separate lives because apparently we will both be happier if we do.

i really dont understand any of her motives. but i sense that her life is crashing fast. it almost seems like she enjoys destroying her life and what she/we built. almost like she cant stop her self. because any time she chooses to make a decision, she will always pick the choice with a negative consequence. i just dont understand. i really think her antidepressants are causing her to think irrationally. because once she went on them , this nightmare began.

ive been ignoring almost all her messages. but it seems like she doesnt think of anything realistic. she only thinks of fantasy stuff. like she went on a vacation not to long ago spontaneously, but when she came back she just sunk her self even deeper into debt, i feel like shes going to lose her home. i dono. i want to get her help but she wont listen to anyone, its like everyone's wrong but shes right . it makes no sense.

Not much to sense my friend , seems pretty damn obvious where she's headed.

How old is she are there kids involved were you married , property how long were you together or what?

Sounds like the meds are also a no brainer from what you say, damn shame , l'm always very suss of that stuff l know the cure's worse than the cause half the time..

Maybe if there's no kids or divorce or anything going on , you should get her out of your life and move on , and what will be will be self inflicted and nothing you could've done anyway.

lt's impossible to stop the avalanche by the sounds of it.

This is not a relationship problem this is a mental health problem.

You need to try and get her friends and family involved or even have a chat with her doctor.

Medication needs closely monitored and if the illogical stuff started when her meds changed you need to inform her doctor of that.