Ex wrote about me in OKcupid profile

ChaseYng2005

My ex and I had a good relationship soured by mistakes we both made. He did awful things during the relationship. I did awful things after. I eventually did move on shortly after some crazy moments.

So one day I made an OKcupid profile. The system was changed and I could no longer see who messaged me or viewed my profile. Frustrated by a lack of matches, I devised a way around it. Unfortunately my method liked my exÂ’s profile ??*♂️

I realized the error though and quickly went to unmatch. The word “ex” in the first paragraph caught my eye. He spoke of having seen how crazy his ex was, and now he knows how to avoid the crazys.

I clicked “pass” on him. I went through my own profile and made sure it was nothing but positivity and put up some selfie that got thousands of likes on FB.

A few days later some dude tried to catfish me big time. I did a reverse image search and found the owner of the photos. This dude acted like my ex would online. He even asked me odd questions like; was my ex attractive? would I want a 3some with my ex? and who have I slept with recently and what did we do? My exboyfriend, who is usually online, is offline that night. The next day, the catfish has deleted. My ex is online.

I canÂ’t be 100% sure, but if this is my ex, it wouldnÂ’t be the first time he catfished me on OKcupid. The first time he admitted to it and called me until I finally responded.

I deleted ALL social profiles ??? I then sent him an email apologizing for ever hurting him. I wished him happiness and success in finding love. I gave him

pointers on how to improve his profile on OKcupid. I told him talking about an ex will scare away the good ones. He responded for me to leave him alone and get help. Works for me ??*♂️ItÂ’s all about me now I guess.

Obviously you realize that anybody who talks about their EX in a dating profile is a poor candidate for a relationship. Hence you were smart enough to make sure your profile was all about positive energy. Good for you.

You also did the kind thing by trying to apologize. Now just leave it alone.

Best wishes.