Constant lies

Not sure if anyone has any thoughts but I’ll give it a go. My boyfriend and I have been long distance for four years. Since about February whenever we’d argue he’d throw up a girl he was friends with. How she was much more intelligent than I was and how I should maybe start going to the gym like this girl. Fast forward a month I’m in the bath and I FaceTime my boyfriend and this girl picks up his Facetime. I was really embarrassed as I was half naked. Apparently he had gone to one of his male friends the apartment down to study and had lent her the laptop. When she passed the laptop over to him via FaceTime I asked where his male was and he said on the toilet. There was no sign of him anywhere. He started going to sleep early quite a lot of nights and this was unusual for him. So I go to visit him and I find a spare SIM card under the one of the cushions and he denied any knowledge of it. Then I’m on his iPad and I’m the search history ‘Do you have to tell your partner you have chlamydia pops up’. There was nothing to suggest he was researching it for university as it was sandwiched between two sports websites. The final straw came when he asked me to get a friends number off one of his Facebook messenger messages. When I clicked on to open the app immediately this girls chat disappeared from the list. He’s been deleting their conversations, when initially asked him he denied he had deleted them. 5 minutes later he admitted it. They have also been sharing lifts when he had told me it was just the boys. Then there’s the phone calls and I’m never told who is on the other end. Am I going loopy? Is it as bad as it seems? :(

You are not loony. It is as bad at it seems. You know what you have to do. Sorry.

He's just stringing you along as plan b or c.

He is a chump, whatever he convinced you otherwise.

Dump him and move on.

Alone is better than a toxic albatross around your neck.

• Like 1