He broke up and then I hurt him is there any chance to get him back?

Hi,

A guy I dated for 2 month broke up with me. As a distraction I went on tinder there I met a guy I found out he was his friend I never met him befor, and he asked me for a date despite the fact I knew it was his friend I said yes. I knew it was wrong and regretted it after that "date" I texted him that I was not interested in him and it was wrong what we both did. In fight (over the phone) with my ex then I told him and he got first really angry and said really mean stuff to me. I called him then a few hours later, I apologized and he said he felt no anger for me anymore. A few days later we met in person and I again apologized he accepted my apology but said also meeting me was a waste of time for him and he could not take someone back who did this.

I feel so bad about what I did and what he said to me. I want him back is there any chance how I could fix this?

It is really hard for me to forget him, I liked him really much.

bathtub-row

I don’t really get what you did that was so bad. You weren’t with your ex anymore and, therefore, free to date whoever you want to date. Stop apologizing to your ex. He’s the one who broke up with you. If he can’t get over it, too bad.

• Like 1
  • Author

He couldn't give me a clear answer on that he said to me I have everything and he likes me but there is something it's not good and not bad. When I later asked him for a clearer answer he said it was personality differences.

ExpatInItaly

I wouldn't bother trying to reconcile, OP.

After only 2 months he wasn't feeling it. That isn't likely to change. His ego was bruised when you went out with his buddy, but that's about it. Once he's over that, you would still be left with the bigger problem of him not feeling you two are a romantic match.

• Like 1

Your BF broke up with you, BUT you did knowingly choose to go out with a friend of his, my guess is as revenge. Understandable, but I think it means neither of you are at your best in this relationship.

Be open to meeting other guys. If you're meant to be with your ex it will work out eventually, but for now let it be.

loversquarrel

I don't see what the big issue is, it's only been two months and now he's given you a clarity as to why he doesn't want to be with you.