On and Off again girlfriend.

crazyguy123

I'm really here just to rant. I feel quite hurt mentally and emotionally broken.

I have been in a relationship with this girl for like 8 months now. We're always on and off. It seems that we always end because of me, not willing to "man up" I guess you can say. (So long story short, I don't feel comfortable on "manning up" because it can cause some serious damage to me which I am really not looking forward too. I don't want to be to detailed into. But anyways, she isn't helping me ease into it rather than throw me into the fire.)

So We broke up about 2 weeks ago, got back earlier this week and she broke up with me last night. Anyways, long story short, she told me "I want you to give me all the gifts I gave you" Personally, that really destroyed me. I gave her some of her things back like clothes and such but I never took back anything of mine. I think that's so disrespectful to do that.

ExpatInItaly

I have no idea what you mean by “manning up”, exactly, but it sounds like it will be better that this relationship is over. On-off is a sign you two are not a match.

Let her stay gone. There’s no future here.