Ex girlfriend texts after 8 months of NC

we date for a year and everything was fine. We were in love, and I gave her a promise ring. I made my love apparent to her and told her that I wanted to be with her. For 4 months everything was fine. It seemed as if that it would work out. Then the ugly truth started to appear. Her ugly personality started to come out. Her lies, she said that she had only had sex with her boyfriend prior to me. But turns out it was 10 guys and I was the 11th one in the line of community vagina.

She would also message her ex BF on facebook and tell him how much she loves him and wants to be with him. When I confronted her she would make excuses and assure me that she loves me. But the fights got worst and worst, she started to hang out more and more with guys whom I knew wanted to have sex with her. She made it seem that I was being too clingy and not letting her have her space but I knew that she was cheating on me.

Because of our fights we went on a 3 week break and when I called her again she put on some dude on the phone. And at that point we had a huge fight to the point that police had to be called. She told me that since I left her 3 weeks ago she moved on. I couldn't imagine anyone could move on so quickly and she knew that I loved her and that wanted to be with her. But it seemed as if my love didn't matter to her.

I couldn't let this stress me enough so I went No contact completely. Didn't contact her at all. 4 months in to the No Contact she sends me an email saying "I know you loved me truly, but due to our fights it didn't work out". I ignored the email, and a few weeks later she sends me a text on whats app "How are you". I ignore that as well because I was doing full no contact.

Just last week I receive two text messages on whatsapp "I miss you" & "I'm sorry". When I read those it was like square one all over again. I've been doing NC just so I can forget about her and move on. But someone she always finds a way to come back. And remind me of all the ****ty fights we had. I waited a bit and replied to her text message:

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but you wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for your decisions. Love is never enough. Wish you the best" and then blocked her. She hasn't called or texted me from a different number. What do you guys think it was? Just breadcrumbs or actual attempt at reconciliation? I am so torn because of this girl. It's been a tough 8 months and I've been working out at the gym and focusing on my career and not dating anyone. Started hanging out with my friends again but no matter how much I try I still love this horrible woman... what should I do? Should I send her another text or wait?

what should I do? Should I send her another text or wait?

Neither.

Continue staying NC and move on from her. She is all around bad news. For all you know, she may be contacting her ex bf (you) while she is with another guy who is in the same position as you were when she contacted her ex ex bf.

Commongoal123
Neither.

Continue staying NC and move on from her. She is all around bad news. For all you know, she may be contacting her ex bf (you) while she is with another guy who is in the same position as you were when she contacted her ex ex bf.

What this person said. She's bad news. Stay away. She reached out to you because something didnt work out (or isn't working out) with another guy.

Good for you staying no contact for so long. And I think the message you sent her before you blocked probably made her go ballistic and realized what she did.

Stay away. Dont get sucked back into the crazy.

MyNamesGeoff

Although she may or may not realize it, she probably just lonely and is reaching out to you to satiate that desire. It's more likely that she is trying to fill a basic human desire and she doesn't actually love you. Stay NC in my opinion. You deserve better.

Also, whats the point of dating a person who is willing to lie to you? That alone is practically guaranteed to wreck your heart in the long run. Be in relationships with honest people who value you enough to be real with you.