LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Saw tinder on his phone handful of times should I have left earlier?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2019, 12:09 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboy91 View Post
Is this the same guy from your previous threads? If so - it's been a long time coming. I gotta say well done on finally drawing the line and deciding you won't put up with it any more. Anyone who has a dating app on their phone while in a relationship is already cheating, or about to - otherwise why would the app be there?

And this is probably the most important part. Those are only words. Anyone can say words, but actions are what really count. His actions didn't suggest he was committed, so he was lying to you over and over and showing he wasn't someone you can trust (or anyone can trust for that matter).
Thank you so much for your response! Makes me feel so much better !!!!!!!!!❤️
Swedishfishy is offline   Reply With Quote