Saw tinder on his phone handful of times should I have left earlier?

Taryanoriley

So I broke up with my bf last week. We dated for almost 2 years. Throughout that time I saw the tinder and bumble app on his phone a handful of times. He’s delete then download and then forget to delete when I would catch him. He always made an excuse ALways and never admitted! I know he never met anyone through the app but the fact that he has it downloaded a handful of times and even added the girls on his Snapchat and spoke to them , should I have left right away??? He always said he loved me so I stayed and forgave him. Also it’s bday today and idk if I should say happy bday but im angry and don’t want anything to do with him:/

There's no way to know if he cheated or not. If he wants sex, it's 20 minutes away if he would do a hookup or hire a sex worker. He could literally do it on his way to work. Doesn't mean he did. Some guys look at women and see if they'll talk to them to feel attractive. Women too. It's kind of pathetic, but doesn't always mean cheating.

• Like 1

I don't care if it's a man or a woman - if somebody downloads Tinder or any dating app while in a relationship, dump them immediately. And I do mean IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 2
  • Author
Taryanoriley
I don't care if it's a man or a woman - if somebody downloads Tinder or any dating app while in a relationship, dump them immediately. And I do mean IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you for the advice!!! I was so stupid!!! My low self esteem! Even if he didn’t neet with these women downloading the app is soooo disrespectful!!!

• Like 1
  • Author
Taryanoriley
There's no way to know if he cheated or not. If he wants sex, it's 20 minutes away if he would do a hookup or hire a sex worker. He could literally do it on his way to work. Doesn't mean he did. Some guys look at women and see if they'll talk to them to feel attractive. Women too. It's kind of pathetic, but doesn't always mean cheating.

Thank you for your response! Even though he never met them, I know because we pretty much lived together . Him downloading the apps handful times after I told him it’s weong is very disrespectful towards me.

• Like 1
I'veseenbetterlol
know he never met anyone through the app but the fact that he has it downloaded a handful of times and even added the girls on his Snapchat and spoke to them , should I have left right away??? He always said he loved me so I stayed and forgave him. Also it’s bday today and idk if I should say happy bday but im angry and don’t want anything to do with him:/

Dump him! You don't know if he met anyone on tinder, he lied to you many times, so you cannot believe what he says. Break it off and don't say anything to him.

• Like 2
hippychick3

If I ever saw a dating app on my bf's phone, I'd dump him immediately. There'd be no discussion, no listening to BS, no forgiveness. I wouldn't care at all if he met up with anyone or not. Goodbye!

• Like 2
  • Author
Taryanoriley
Dump him! You don't know if he met anyone on tinder' date=' he lied to you many times, so you cannot believe what he says. Break it off and don't say anything to him.[/quote']

Thank You!!?

• Like 1
Mrs._December
I know he never met anyone through the app but the fact that he has it downloaded a handful of times and even added the girls on his Snapchat and spoke to them , should I have left right away???

No, you don't know that he 'never met anyone.' You can only assume he didn't and just based on what you've written about this snake, it's very highly likely he met a few of these women in person.

Should you have left sooner? Shoulda, woulda, coulda, you can't change the past now, but of course you should have left him earlier.

Therefore, make sure that your time with this lying cheating loser wasn't a complete loss and LEARN from it. Next time you're with someone, have more respect for yourself and REFUSE to allow them to disrespect you like this ass-clown did over and over again.

• Like 1
  • Author
Taryanoriley
If I ever saw a dating app on my bf's phone, I'd dump him immediately. There'd be no discussion, no listening to BS, no forgiveness. I wouldn't care at all if he met up with anyone or not. Goodbye!

Thank you so much!!! You’re right! It’s unacceptable! I was a wuss!

• Like 1
  • Author
Taryanoriley
No, you don't know that he 'never met anyone.' You can only assume he didn't and just based on what you've written about this snake, it's very highly likely he met a few of these women in person.

Should you have left sooner? Shoulda, woulda, coulda, you can't change the past now, but of course you should have left him earlier.

Therefore, make sure that your time with this lying cheating loser wasn't a complete loss and LEARN from it. Next time you're with someone, have more respect for yourself and REFUSE to allow them to disrespect you like this ass-clown did over and over again.

Thank you so so so much for your advice!!!!!!!! Yep this was a major lesson:(

Curiousroxy86

No don't wish him happy bday.

Yes you did the right thing by leaving

Yes you should have left earlier when you first saw he downloaded a dating website app behind your back. That is and should be unacceptable to you if y'all are suppose to be monogamous.

• Like 1
  • Author
Taryanoriley
No don't wish him happy bday.

Yes you did the right thing by leaving

Yes you should have left earlier when you first saw he downloaded a dating website app behind your back. That is and should be unacceptable to you if y'all are suppose to be monogamous.

Thank you so much!❤️

Is this the same guy from your previous threads? If so - it's been a long time coming. I gotta say well done on finally drawing the line and deciding you won't put up with it any more. Anyone who has a dating app on their phone while in a relationship is already cheating, or about to - otherwise why would the app be there?

He always said he loved me so I stayed and forgave him.

And this is probably the most important part. Those are only words. Anyone can say words, but actions are what really count. His actions didn't suggest he was committed, so he was lying to you over and over and showing he wasn't someone you can trust (or anyone can trust for that matter).

• Like 2
  • Author
Taryanoriley
Is this the same guy from your previous threads? If so - it's been a long time coming. I gotta say well done on finally drawing the line and deciding you won't put up with it any more. Anyone who has a dating app on their phone while in a relationship is already cheating, or about to - otherwise why would the app be there?

And this is probably the most important part. Those are only words. Anyone can say words, but actions are what really count. His actions didn't suggest he was committed, so he was lying to you over and over and showing he wasn't someone you can trust (or anyone can trust for that matter).

Thank you so much for your response! Makes me feel so much better !!!!!!!!!❤️