LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Separated from Partner but now not sure.....

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th March 2019, 4:55 PM   #1

Separated from Partner but now not sure.....

Hi, I am in a bit of fix and new to this. Recently I broke up with my girlfriend who was too strict with my son and they seemed to always be in conflict. My priority is my son, but I think about her and wonder if I made the right decision?
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2019, 7:47 PM   #2
S2B
Established Member

If things donít change then things remain the same.

Your first priority is to parent and protect your son - keeping him safe.

If she isnít helping to make him fee safe then you canít have a relationship with her. At least not until heís away at college. How old is he?
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks