She dumped me, should I try to get her back?

Nine months ago my girlfriend broke up with me. We are together for eight and madly in love with each other. However due to my personal psychological issues, we broke up. I knew my unresolved past trauma was effecting our relationship and I put no resistance to her when she stated she wants nothing more from me. I always keep people at distance and not let them come close to me and connect emotionally. But the heart moves on its own. In fact I cared for her so much I was willing to put my desires at side and "protect" her from myself.

She stated clearly and firmly that wants nothing more from me and despite her still having feelings for me to this day.

Since the day we separated, I was determined to fix my issues and heal my trauma. I went to therapy, read countless books, visited healers, asked God & angels for healing, joined a spiritual community. I'm getting closer and closer to my own personal victory over my inner demons.

And I have been with plenty of girls before her and never have I ever felt so deeply for someone. Last past two days I was crying a lot..

Should I tell her how I feel? And the improvements I have made and my desire to make this work? Or will this cause just more disturbances? Damage my healing? Or kill the last chance of us going back together since we went no contact after a break up?

I feel lost, I hope someone will help me from this site. Thank you & stay well.

Welcome to LS, she's probably firmly on the journey of finding another man. I'm sorry to tell you bluntly, but LS citizens are known for their bluntness ;) You would probably be better served by finding another, despite her feelings. She probably could not tolerate your inner demons.

You can't twist her arm to see your point of view in something like this. The healthiest way is to heal, and move on.

What inner demons are left over, that still need healing? Well done on seeking the treatment you needed.