LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

What does she mean?

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th March 2019, 6:43 AM   #1

What does she mean?

Hi guys!

She send me an sms and I wondering what does it mean...

this is my story:

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/bre...sionately-than

Just to give you a quick recap:

She broke up with me after 1 year and a half.

We are not going out with other people at the moment.

I begged for a while.

We met few times after the break up and she kissed me.

One night I was drunk and I wrote her a lot of messages than she blocked me.

15 days later I sent her flowers and I wrote her a letter in which I thanked her for everything and I stated that it will be strange to be strangers again.

The very next day she sent me an sms where she told me she hadnít changed her mind and that she will be distant for a little while, up to the point she will know Iím over herÖ Then she told me that even if we are no on the same line, we are not strangersÖ

What does she mean?

Is she hoping for a friendship? Is she just trying to move on? Is it that she just love me and she is not in love with me? Am I her backup?

Anyway I told her we canít be friends and we will never beÖ She didnít reply back!

Thanks for your opinion!
freedomandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2019, 6:54 AM   #2
Established Member

I think she means that you two won't necessarily be distant forever, and you might be able to resume a friendship someday.

For now, she wants space from you since she knows she doesn't feel the same way you do and doesn't want to give you false hope.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2019, 7:06 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatInItaly View Post
I think she means that you two won't necessarily be distant forever, and you might be able to resume a friendship someday.

For now, she wants space from you since she knows she doesn't feel the same way you do and doesn't want to give you false hope.
It's pretty strange that she hopes for a friendship someday... She is still my best friend, but I can see her just as my girlfriend! Could it be that she is doing this because she is moving away slowly?
freedomandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2019, 11:47 AM   #4
Established Member

No, she has already moved away. She's doing this to make sure you don't harbour any resentment towards her. That's all.
Old 8th March 2019, 3:25 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomandlove View Post
It's pretty strange that she hopes for a friendship someday... She is still my best friend, but I can see her just as my girlfriend! Could it be that she is doing this because she is moving away slowly?
I don't think she's actively hoping for a friendship, to be clear.

What I mean is that I think she doesn't want there to be bad blood, and if you two crossed paths, you could be on friendly terms.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2019, 9:14 PM   #6

it doesnt matter what the strangers thing meant, what matters is that she broke up with you. if i was you i wouldnt talk to her and just transform into a new person, thats all you can do.
sandman1 is offline   Reply With Quote