my exes behavoir what happened?

im super confused on my exes point of view on things and how things ended. nothing makes sense at all. its like she changed over night, and some how i became the enemy. she told me that she tried loving me but realized that its not what she wants.

i begged her not to leave me, i cried, i contacted her family i did alot of stuff i shouldnt have done when she ended things. but it literly came out of no where.

the night before we were cuddling in bed. then the next day she was cold and told me that im not what she wants anymore and that im not the type of man she wants to be with. we have been togethr for 8 years and have a family. she has now been recklessly partying, selling all our furniture. demanding things. dictating and trying to maintain full control over everything.

our relationship prior was pretty good, we argued here and there like an average couple, but we loved eachother like crazy.

warning signs? nope, she did get a prescription from her doctor for anxiety which made her drousy all the time. thats the biggest change.

the disasterous mess she has created for both of us is mind boggling, shes now stopped paying most of her bills and rent while she parties it up, im forced to struggle on my own trying to pick up the pieces of what used to be my life. and its like she just keeps digging a deeper rut to get out of.

like the red pill. she took the red pill like off the matrix and went into lala land. and threw away 8 years and a family for some self destructive change.

we were just about to buy a house and go to mexico aswell and after having to move and after her stopping paying bills and everything, this all costed so much money.

ive read other posts online similar to this, this strange behavoir. its almost like they cant control it, something in their mind is ticking like a bomb, maybe routine? or the call of the wild.

i try looking from her point of view on things and this is what i see.

-she knows she has a good man, hard working and commited who loves her, but thats not what she wants

-she knows shes making a huge decision, but she feels like this is the only way to become free of responsibility

-she sees our relationship as something holding her back from her success

-she needs something to blame or someone to blame for her financial situation

- she doesnt want the berdon of having a step child to take care of

-she feels that she deserves the millionaire life

-she was bored

-the pills messed her up

i really dont know , maybe the devil took her , this sucks

There are many unanswered questions and I don't have much to offer other than I can tell you with a reasonable amount of certainty that she didn't sell her soul to the devil.

Sounds like she's just lost the love. It happens. Sorry. I hope it's nothing more serious. I would take a look at her pills if you get the chance, but honestly, I can't think of any pill, up or down, I ever took that would have done something like this.

I can't think of any pill, up or down, I ever took that would have done something like this.

How many pills have you taken?

im super confused on my exes point of view on things and how things ended. nothing makes sense at all. its like she changed over night, and some how i became the enemy. she told me that she tried loving me but realized that its not what she wants.

Sandman1 It sounds like you were a Beta man. Too much in touch with your feminine side. Go to Youtube and lookup coach Corey Wayne. You need to become an Alpha Male. You will learn a lot from him. I know how you feel its tough and it aint going to get better soon. I suggest you also make a booking with a therapist. Youre looking at many moths of heartbreak, but be pro-active. Start working on yourself and don't contact her if you can