Broke no contact with a narcissist feeling like a fool

TrueRomance

I had posted a while back but I broke no contact and everything was going really well. I knew it was a fantasy because I got sick with the flu and he said I was being a drama queen and I made a comment that “it’s all about you”. That sent him through the roof and he ended everything. I have been on this emotional roller coaster for a long time and I want off. He has broken me down to the point I think I need him. I am trying to read self help books but I’m still very depressed and down that I broke NC. Can anyone please give me some inspiration or help dealing with this kind of man? The words he said to me I do not want to repeat but he really hurt me. I can’t get them out of my head.

• 3 weeks later...
sweetgirl75

It is very hard dealing with a narcissistic man. I have dealt with one in the past. It is hard to do NC also but it can be done. You deserve someone that treats you with respect and like a lady. When you don't feel well a man is not supposed to make you feel worse. It is nice to feel like they at least care that you don't feel well. The narcissist only cares about themselves only and should be kicked to the curb . You deserve a knight in shining armor not a dork in tin foil that treats you like crap. No man is worth making you feel depressed or hard on your self esteem. A good relationship makes you happy and lifts you up and if it does not it is so not worth it. Stay with the NC. One day at a time. It does get easier and before you know it you won't remember what his name is or the pain he caused you.