I confronted my ex's boyfriend and it ended like this?

SaintLaurent20

So today I had enough of this weird abuse, she dumped me 6 months ago for another guy but when she left me for him 2 weeks later she left him and wanted to be friends with me which I said no to and she kinda just went out with me, ever since then she kept laughing and mocking me, I ignored it for literally 6 months bare in mind we only dated (3 months), but today I had enough man, I was walking down the hallway (I work in the college as an apprentice) and her and her boyfriend were sat there, and when I walked past they started laughing and her boyfriend started mimicking my walk.

Shortly after I left my office and went to his class and pulled him out and asked him whats the problem, he looked so scared i almost laughed, he said that theres no problem that he was trying to speak to me for a while but he never got a chance to.

Recently I got a car and I started talking to a girl which I tagged few times on my instagram which my ex saw with her fake account, she tried to follow my girl the moment i tagged her on my instagram story, which i find super creepy.

Her boyfriend said that she keeps talking about me, that I got a car and I can drive and that I have a girlfriend and stuff like that like what is this? This girl is mad, she takes the piss out of me and then is interested in my life? I told him to tell her to leave me alone, he himself didnt know that the fake account was hers.

TL:DR; If you have time read the whole thing because this is honestly unbelievable, why does she still care about my life at all? she could also be a narcissist but I dont know.

Yes I know I made one post before this is the last one regarding anything with my ex, this is just an update just so you see what kind of a person I'm dealing with.

ExpatInItaly

The thing is, OP, you don't have to deal with her at all.

You need to block her from all of your social media, including the fake account you believe to be hers. Stop talking to her boyfriend.

Ignore both her and her boyfriend from now on. They sound like a couple of highschool kids; why bother stooping to that level?

• Author
SaintLaurent20
The thing is, OP, you don't have to deal with her at all.

You need to block her from all of your social media, including the fake account you believe to be hers. Stop talking to her boyfriend.

Ignore both her and her boyfriend from now on. They sound like a couple of highschool kids; why bother stooping to that level?

Hi there,

I ignored it for 6 months and today when he got up and disrespected me I thought I had enough and straight up told him what his girl is doing and that he needs to talk to her so she stops.

I personally ignore it but today I just had a bad day and it kinda just got on my nerves and I felt the need of talking to him, I cut them off completely but it persists.

I dont actually think its her boyfriend, I think it her encouraging it, he doesnt do nothing its mostly her.

Look, people are nosy and gossipy and they love to follow their exes and see if they can find fault with whoever they're seeing to build themselves up. Unfortunately, it's actually rare they just fade into the woodwork.

Block her every way you know and her little secret aliases too and put your account where you have to approve new people and don't approve any you don't know.

• Author
SaintLaurent20
Look, people are nosy and gossipy and they love to follow their exes and see if they can find fault with whoever they're seeing to build themselves up. Unfortunately, it's actually rare they just fade into the woodwork.

Block her every way you know and her little secret aliases too and put your account where you have to approve new people and don't approve any you don't know.

What about the laughing? Weird random harassment, telling stuff about me to her boyfriend, he even said he doesnt like it and finds it odd, it is odd, she's odd as a person and I should irrelavent to be fair, especially 6 months after breakup and we only dated 3 months lol

She's immature and bullyish and retaliatory and it's good her bf doesn't like that about her. Some guys are blind to it until it's directed at them.

You can't change what she does, only how you react to it. It won't change until she can't get under your skin. She's just being a petty immature jerk. Just remind yourself that's who she is.

Would be nice if someone could change her class schedule or whatever so you didn't run into her.

• Like 1
  • Author
SaintLaurent20
She's immature and bullyish and retaliatory and it's good her bf doesn't like that about her. Some guys are blind to it until it's directed at them.

You can't change what she does, only how you react to it. It won't change until she can't get under your skin. She's just being a petty immature jerk. Just remind yourself that's who she is.

Would be nice if someone could change her class schedule or whatever so you didn't run into her.

Great. I really have to watch who I date this is out of control, this is the most pointless thing ever, she gets nothing out of it lol, the only she got out of it is me talking ti her boyfriend but I dont see how that'll benefit her in the future lol