my ex came over?

so its been like 5 months now since she broke up with me. she came over to talk and she was angry. walked right up into my room like she owns the place and told me "ive been seeing a councellor and it made me realize that i DID want to give our relationship another shot" "but since i found out about you hanging out with my siblings and talking **** to my best friend"

i stopped her, she and her sibblings hate eachother. to the point where they will never talk again. i went out the other night with my friends , and they happened to be at the same bar. we talked for a bit ,but i didnt stay long.

i guess her sister was talking **** to her friend over facebook or something. and she said to me " you allowed my sister to talk like that to my friend"

how does that statement even make anysense? i even said to her " i dont control what you sister does or says to other people, nor do i care what she says nor does it have anything to do with me at all"

and its funny its like she said she was going to get back together with me but now she changed her mind becaused of what was said. i mean i really dont care at this point anymore. but its really annoying. and its like she assumes that even if she did come back that i was going to take her back like shes this golden trophy. lol. and then she demanded that i sign my vehicle over to her lol because shes driving it still. what a joke.

i dont even think shes seeing a councellor . what do i do now.

ExpatInItaly

What do you do? This one's easy, my friend:

You get your car back and block her for good. Is there a reason she thinks you will pander to her?

Show her that you won't. Better yet, show yourself that you won't. You don't say much about your history with her but something tells me this isn't the first time that she's behaved in a such a dramatically juvenile fashion.

She's clearly acting as if she's the prize and you're lucky to have her even thinking about coming back to you.

• Author

yeah she is acting like shes the prize and i aint ****. the most annoying part is ever since she started hanging out with her friend, theve been all hostile towards me and men in general , i think its a joke that she wants to even consider being with me if shes practically in a relationship with her best friend. who she shares every secret with, who she goes to for advice , who she believes over me. for some reasons. honestly , my ex never used to be all messed up. i dont know what happend. but it pisses off how one sided she is.

ExpatInItaly

Why are you still in any type of contact with her?

You could put an end to all of this drama, you know.

• Author

i have to because we have a kid, thats why shes using my vehicle aswell, shes too poor to get her own, and she did have her own but she crashed it .

ExpatInItaly

You do not need to allow her into your house.

What is your arrangement as far as custody goes?

She crashes a car that's in your name and someone gets hurt you also get to be responsible for that.