My ex cheated on my replacement

My ex girlfriend and I were together for 3 1/2 years. She started discussing our problems with her co-workers. A bunch of drama queens, with a history of bad relationships. They encouraged her to leave me. We got into an argument over a donut. (Yup... The fried pastry type.) She was still mad when she went her to co-workers party that night. She stayed out unusually late. The next day she was all lovey dovey, but we didn't have sex. The day after that, she goes into the bathroom, starts sobbing and dumps me. She told me she wasn't happy anymore. A month later... I find out she is dating a guy she met at the party.

Fast forward six months... I hear she cheated on him. I can't count how many times she accused me... Which I never did. I wasn't allowed to talk to women or even look at woman. The whole experience gave me a complex and I had a hard time readjusting.

Another month goes by and we met up for a drink. (Yes... I was foolish.) I was hoping she wanted to reconcile. I was hoping what I heard wasn't true. I told her what I knew. She started crying. Turns out... she is still seeing the guy from the party. She claims she only cheated on him once. She was afraid I was going to tell on her. She wanted to know who told me and when I found out. I gave her some vauge answers and protected the my sources. I just wanted to know if she had been faithful to me... Which she said she was.

I don't know how I feel anymore. Yes, she had issues with depression and anxiety, but I loved her with all my heart. Now I don't trust her... And yes part of me still wants her back. What should I do?

What should you do?

You should start by blocking this woman, and asking yourself where your own backbone went. There is no future with someone who doesn't value you at all, and sees you as weak enough to be her Plan B.

She will leave again if you are foolish enough to go back. Mark my words.

• Like 2