My ex who broke up with me, deleted me from facebook 5 months after.

He did it. I don't know what to think about it. We haven't finished on especially good terms. I think he hates me for some reason. There was no contact whatsoever for 5 months. I changed my IG to from private to public two days before. I still have his sister on facebook and honestly, just wondering if I should delete her as well. After a few days or weeks of course. I still love him, I know he doesn't. Just was wondering if anyone has any similar situations that you guys started talking after some time or even got back together? It is physically impossible for us because he dumped me, we moved to two different countries and his family ( mother ) just really don't like me. And btw she did the same. First she was talking to me then, when we were on NC she deleted me and blocked me and then unblocked me ;)

• Author
It could simply be that he has started dating someone else and wasn't comfortable with an ex on his social media.

I know for sure he doesn't

I know for sure he doesn't

How would you know that if you have had no contact for 5 months?

Even if he isn't seeing someone else, I would assume he just wants to move on completely and start fresh with someone else eventually. I don't keep my exes on social media, either. No reason to.

• Like 1