I don’t understand

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

A few nights ago my ex was at party I was at with her bf. I wasn’t jealous or even payed any attention to it she came up and said hello. In fact we’ve been pretty friendly the past couple months.i went to grab a drink and her friend was like we don’t talk to you. Never did I attempt tot even care to talk to this girl but I was like umm okay? Later that night she told my friend my ex told her friends not to talk to me or another guy she was talking to in past. Why is that? Why does she care who they talk to. Is it like a territory thing we were hers and her friends can’t? Her friend has a bf so idk why that even matters? I found it really odd.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
yea that is a little bizarre but the less time you spend thinking about it, the better

Ik I just want to know what people think the reasoning behind it is

It's childish.

Part if it is she wants to know her friends are loyal to her & that they aren't befriending you.

She's not a completely rude person. She greeted you at the party.

Basically she's moved on.

You need to stop over thinking things

• Author
Brokenheartedman12
It's childish.

Part if it is she wants to know her friends are loyal to her & that they aren't befriending you.

She's not a completely rude person. She greeted you at the party.

Basically she's moved on.

You need to stop over thinking things

So it has nothing to do with jealousy or anything, we are friendly towards each other and her friend has a bf but either way it never crossed my mind to associate myself with anyone she’s involved with she came up to me and aid we don’t talk to you. Ik her having a bf is moving on but idk

No it's not her being jealous of you in a romantic or I want you back sense but it may be a bit of jealousy in that she wants to "win" her friend's loyalty. I suspect her behavior would have been the same even if her new BF wasn't at the party.

Why did you go to a party your ex invited you to?

Aside from my question, it seems like high school maturity level, the way things happened.

I don't think it has anything to do with romantic jealousy, OP.

She just seems to want her friend to childishly demonstrate their loyalty to her.

• Author
Brokenheartedman12

I literally feel sick, this is a girl that we talked about growing old together. Everytime I feel I’m ready to move on I feel sick and think about her. It kills me I had insecurities and I wish there was someone before her, so I didn’t have it all with her. I really wish I could go back . I can’t hate the guy he seems to really care for her. But kills me knowing she was actually a good girl and I blew it. She wanted to be with me forever but I pushed her away.