Ex still messaging me!

Please no hating, I just want to get this off my chest

I was in a long distance relationship, things were great I guess but it didn’t last long. He broke up with me because he couldn’t do it anymore and he would see himself in a physical relationship, with someone who lives closer.

Beginning he didn’t really tell me why he wanted to end it, so I thought okay I didn’t even deserve an answer but okay that’s cool. So I said okay you got it. And I think at that time I felt so betrayed and unwanted, it was the pain that bothered me. We didn’t argue much before the breakup, I texted him in the morning asking how his day went and got no answers, I was at work when I received the breakup text later that day so well it was a hard day trying to not cry at work and as soon as I got home, I broke down lol

I accepted it and left, he messaged me days after and asking if I was okay and I didn’t feel like replying so I didn’t, then he got annoyed and asked why wouldn’t I tell him how I feel. I was really mad that I didn’t even get an answer or what I done wrong and he was here asking why I didn’t tell him how I felt after being dumped lol I didn’t get why so I texted him back and said I’m doing okay and I asked him to not message me again.

Still he kept messaging and said it was hard for him to do it, and he started to tell me why without me asking or answering any texts

I actually planned to see him the month after, we talked about it, it was great we were both excited. I told him that I got my travel visa done, I just needed the confirmation from work so I’d book my flights, he was happy to hear, I guess? Then he broke up with me just a couple of days after this. And the thing I so hate hearing from him after the breakup is “its hard for me to do this”, “I hope you understand”, “I wish you could be here next to me”. I was like lol I was to come the month after to see you but you broke it off and now you’re telling me this? Still I remained silent.

I didn’t want to have anything to do with him, I guess I was annoyed that you know.. he knew I was getting my stuff done to see him, he didn’t say anything but acted happy, then broke up with me because he needed someone who lives closer and our relationship just didn’t feel right for him. I mean I understand that, but he’s waited too long and broke up with me at a very bad timing, lucky I haven’t booked for the $1.800 tickets to see him lol or I would have been maaaaad! Lol

He constantly messaged and told me he missed me and he started wondering whether or not did he make the right choice. At this point I was kinda over, so I did give him the reply, I said I hope everything works out for him. And he knew I was upset, he said it seems like I was blaming him for the breakup, I told him I don’t want to talk about it again, its done and we shall never bring it back, no point to get into any argument at this stage.

He tried to ask about my personal life and everything but to be honest, I think he kinda got used to the old me, the one that texted him every single details that happened in my normal day, I do think communication is keys to a successful relationship, whether its a long distance or regular relationships. So with me not wanting to share any with him, he wasn’t so happy and he literally said that he didn’t like me being so cold and distance, but I told him he didn’t have a rights to ask any kind of questions and expect the positive answer and he also didn’t have a rights to expect how to be treated either.

I sound so bitter I know, I just want him to stop messaging me. I already accepted the facts that we broke up, I didn’t even beg or text to bother him, never once. I may still have feelings for him but want nothing to do with him.

Why is he still texting and giving me hard time sometimes. I’ve tried to stop responding, or sometimes even be mean but no helps :(

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Maybe better to cut contact totally-meaning from your side. You could ignore all his calls, text, FB etc. You have to avoid reading anything he posts or text.

Since he broke things, its up to him to fix things, you do not have to do anything- you are entitled to ignore him totally.

If he wants you-and for real without the stringing along business he will make a plan. He will come where you are or call and talk to you-he will do something if he wants you for real.

He is most probably in something with a girl close to him and its convenient for him because you don't call and cause him menace, but he can call and text you when he wants to keep you "on hold" until he feels like choosing between-chicken or beef?

Have you 2 met in person yet or was this going to be the first time?

Feel free to block his number. You asked him not to contact you but he is not doing that. Block, block, block.