LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

scrap metal

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st February 2019, 4:27 AM   #1

scrap metal

i am giving this a shot, hoping it may help, maybe i just need to gripe. the short of it? 10 years and she left. we had plans, she went to school I took care of the finances, after school the initiation of phase 2 was to begin; phase 2 never happened. now after all the hard work, commitment, and planning. I have an empty bag. I don't even know how to describe what happened. I do know this, when I asked "why?" i got the infamous, and my most favorite of responses, "I don't know".

huh...ok?
mkhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2019, 4:33 AM   #2
Established Member

I'm sorry that you're hurting. How can we support you?
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2019, 4:34 AM   #3
Established Member

Were you guys married? Or did you delay the ring until after her schooling or?
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote