LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

My ex fiancé of 10 years left me and our 2 kids for another woman

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st February 2019, 7:43 PM   #16

Unhappy

While I appreciate the concern for my finances, that’s not the focus of why I posted here...
whatever808 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wife left to lie with boyfreind left me with our 2 kids hubsband Infidelity 18 15th January 2013 8:21 PM
wife left me and our 2 kids for another woman antoine83 Separation and Divorce 20 15th November 2009 3:56 PM
Married 5 years, 2 kids, wife cheated, left, took the kids thecalidude Separation and Divorce 19 1st October 2008 2:13 PM
Husband left me and kids, another woman? discouraged4ever Infidelity 8 17th August 2008 9:22 PM
Husband of 7 years left me and our 2 kids for another married women qickest12 Separation and Divorce 10 21st June 2007 12:01 AM